Chapter 61: First Crush (fb)

TW: mentions of a type of BDSM and sexual fantasies, HELLA SMUT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO SKIP (I'll tell u where it starts and u just scroll until it says where it ends)

~Flashback~

Deceit/Ethan's POV:

    I've had a crush on Virgil for a while, and no one knows. I don't know if he even likes me back, but I've waited too long. I'm going for it, I'm going to do it. I'm going to ask him out.

    Just as I was mentally preparing myself to go ask him, I heard a knock at my door.
"Come in."

    Virgil walked in and smiled anxiously, like his hot anxious self.
"Hey, Ethan"
"Greetings, Virgil"

    He sat down on my bed, and tapped his leg slightly. He seemed a little off, though.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure, go ahead," I said.
"W-would you... like to go out with me..?" He asked, sounding embarrassed and ready to be rejected. I can't believe it. He asked me? I didn't know he liked me back!
"Yes!"
"Woah, different that how I thought you'd answer..."
"No! I was going to ask you out, and then you did!"
"Seriously?"
"Yes!!"

    He's known me long enough to know my ways. He knows when I'm lying and when I'm not, and I'm not.

"I didn't think you liked me back, so that's a bit of a surprise," I said.

"Same," he replied.

"Haha," I said.

    I walked over and sat next to him, and I had this urge to fuck him 'til he struggles to walk and I've always had that fantasy, but it's really strong right now.

"We should have safe words" I said.

"I'm submissive. What are we gonna use?" Virgil asked. Well that was fast.

"Well I assumed you were submissive, so we can use the stoplight ones"

"That sounds good"

    I swooped in and kissed him on the lips, then pulled away. He smiled, then kissed me, and I kissed back. We pulled away for air.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this," I said.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting to get fucked by you," he replied.
"Well that was... faster than I thought this relationship would go," I said.
"Well I'm all ready, bring it on, Daddy," he said, smirking.
"Let's not use the Daddy kink, I'm not exactly comfortable"
"Ok, I'm sorry Ethan, please don't punish me"
"I'm not going to punish you! I'm not into that type of stuff!" I lied, worried.
"Oh, okay. Good. Let's just fuck then"
"We just started datin–"
"Fuck me"
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yes. Please." He said, smirking. Is he [somewhat] drunk? He should know when I'm lying, but I don't think he caught on that time.

    He snapped, and we were both naked. I slipped my gloves off and slipped on a condom I conjured. This is really fast.
"You're a dirty slut, but you're my dirty slut..." I said. He smiled and looked anxious, so my face instantly change to worried.
"Color, Virge?"
"Green. Verrryy very green"
"Okay Virge. I'm still a noob at this stuff..."

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:

I'm so glad I drank half a bottle of vodka before I asked him because I wouldn't have had the confidence to.

HERE IS WHERE THE SMUT STARTS

I got in the doggie position.
"Ready" I said. Then he quickly inserted his dick into my anus, and it made me moan. YESSS I AM NOT GONNA BE VIRGIL THE VIRGIN FOR ANY LONGER! YASS! ETHAN IS SO GOOD AT THIS, OH MY GOS– Mmm...

He started going faster, and I wasn't expecting it already, but it felt soooooo gooodd. Oh yeahhhh... I moaned a few more times, and I think my moans and pleasure had pleased him. I don't know, but that's good, right?

    It's been a few minutes, I could hear his heavy breathing as I gripped the sheets.
"I'm gonna cum," he said.
"Ok, ready" I breathed.

    I felt his orgasm in my anus and it felt amazing, his release was so incredible. He moaned in the process, I moaned louder from how gooood this feels.

Minutes later (bc I don't want to write the rest of this...):

THIS IS WHERE THE SMUT ENDS.

Deceit/Ethan's POV:

    We cleaned up and got our clothes back on.
"That was amaaazzzinggg" he said.
"Haha, yep, you're definitely drunk," I mumbled, smiling.
"What?" He said.
"Oh it's nothing, don't worry Virge"
"You're literally telling the embodiment of Anxiety to 'not worry' about something," he said, laughing. I laughed with him.

~End of Flashback... to be continued~

A/N: Heyyy.... sorry about the short chapter, I'm having difficulties getting ideas for the rest of this book and barely have any drafts left over to save time, so yeah... but I'll just try harder I guess..!