Chapter 4: Drained

TRIGGER WARNINGS: PUKE
Roman's POV:
I really don't know what to feel right now, as I slowly followed Patton and Logan downstairs. They lied him down on the couch and slipped a pillow underneath his head. I grabbed a black blanket to be nice and covered him up.
"Logan, check if Thomas is ok. I'll clean up the kitchen. Roman, sit next to him and comfort him, please" Patton insisted. I nodded, at a loss for words.
"Certainly" Logan said as he sank down. Patton went to clean up as I sat down next to Anxiety, running my fingers through his hair.

Patton sat down about 10 minutes later and flipped on a Disney movie. I wasn't paying attention to notice which one, but I just kept watching Anxiety. I don't want to seem creepy, but he's so... adorable when he sleeps. It's like he's a lost kitten... He looks so hateful and arrogant usually, and now he just looks so peaceful. I don't know what came over me, I hate this guy. I wonder what that... panic attack was about.

Logan rose up and sat down next to Patton, grabbing a book.
"Thomas is adequate." He stated. Patton gave him a confused look.
"He's... 'ok'" he said, making the quotation marks with his fingers when he said 'ok'. Patton nodded in understanding and looked back at the TV, occasionally looking over at me and Anxiety.

It's been about an hour, I've been watching the movie. Frozen to be exact. Logan sat up and but his book on the coffee table.
"I have some work to do. I'll be in my room if anyone needs my assistance." He said, going up the stairs.

About 20 minutes later, Patton sat up.
"I'm taking a shower." He said, smiling weakly at me and heading upstairs. I nodded him off, and I continued to watch the movie when I felt a certain someone start to stir. He sat up a little and barely yawned. He looked over at me and flinched as I was watching him wake up.
"What the hell are you doing there?!" He instantly sat up and scooted away from me, realizing the pillow was on my lap. He looked around and started to put his hood over his head.

"You had a panic attack and I was told to watch you. Logan is working in his room and Patton is taking a shower, chill out" I said, instantly disliking him a little again. He scowled at me and then looked at the TV and realized Frozen was on, almost over. He rolled his eyes, and tried to get up, but stumbled a little.
"Hey, hey I got you" I went over to make sure he wasn't gonna fall, I could get in trouble.
"Get off me you egotistical prick!" He yelled at me, shoving me away. Wow, okay.
"Rude much? I just helped you!"
"Actually, last I remember, Patton tried to help me before I passed out." He scowled at me again, as he went to go upstairs but instantly stopped and held his stomach.

I was already getting pissed, but it was no use. He ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Hopefully he didn't lock it. I went over to see if he was okay, concern and regret all over my face. I stepped in and he was puking. He could tell I was watching but couldn't do anything.

After he stopped he was exhausted and was leaning against the wall, panting.

Virgil's POV:
I can't believe I started puking in front of Roman. I'm so broken and useless. I don't care if Deceit lies, he's right. I am worthless.
"You okay, buddy?" He asked, kneeling to get on my level. I was panting too much to answer. He walked in and flushed the toilet, as I finally regained the oxygen to speak.
"You... bitch" I said between a breath.
"Excuse me?" He was acting dramatic but a little sarcastic.
"I-I" I stopped. I got up slowly, and put my hood over my head. My put my hands in my pockets as I walked out the door. I turned around to face Princey.
"I'm going to my room" I muttered.

"Sheesh, I was just helping you earlier. Are you sure you're ok?" He rolled his eyes but still looked concerned a little as I stopped myself going up the stairs.

No, Princey. I'm not ok. You all hate me and I know it. You don't have to pretend that you care. Thomas will be much better without me.