Chapter 64: Vodka

TW: dirty jokes, Prinxiety fluff/skippable smut(?), alcohol, mentions of cuts, mentions of bruises

Third Person POV:

    "They took Logan," Deceit said.
"I know. But I don't care anymore, I'm gonna make Virgil's life even more of a living hell than it already has been." Insanity said.

(A/N: Insanity has already been making his life more of a living hell, the fact that Virge is already depressed, but now he's gonna do it even more)

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

    I got in my underwear and an old t-shirt as pajamas, and I noticed Virgil crept into my room.
"Hey, Kitten," I said, smirking. He hissed at me playfully. I laughed.
"Can... I sleep with you tonight..?" He asked.
"Oooh sure Virge," I said, winking.
"I didn't mean it in a dirty way..." he said, laughing. "...though I have a dirty mind literally 24/7, how'd I not catch what I was saying?"

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:

    "I'll be back," I said.
"YOU'LL BE BACK, SOON YOU'LL SEE, YOU'LL REMEMBER YOU BELONG TO ME–" he started singing loudly, and I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, interrupting him.
"SHHHHH!"
"Ugh, fineee" He said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

    I went downstairs quietly, making every step silent. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of vodka, "Here goes nothing. Fuck you, depression." I started chugging it, almost choking, but managed to pace myself to not choke. Soon, half of it was gone, and I struggled to put it back up. "I'll feel better soon, especially because I'll be sleeping with Roman..." I said to myself. But at this point, I don't know if I meant to literally sleep with him or fuck him anymore. I'll just find out soon I guess, hehe...

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

    He came back into my room a little oddly, and he was smiling.
"About sleeping with you..." he said, sounding a little... too happy..?

    He climbed onto the bed and crawled onto me. (I'm laying on my back against the wall behind my bed.) He then kissed me on the lips and I kissed back, feeling lustful.

    He then got up on his knees, and I could see his boner, as he was unzipping his jeans. Woah, he actually wants to fuck this time. I smirked to myself as he was getting off the bed to take off his pants. I got up and slipped off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I'm not taking my underwear off yet...

    I'm expecting his cutting scars, but I'm just glad he's confident enough about them to be okay having sex with me. I smiled to myself, happy that he's confident, but sad about the scars. He slid off his shirt after unzipping his jacket and threw them on the floor. Damn, he's skinny... he needs to gain a little bit of weight... but he's still hot as fuck. Wait what are those bruises? Are those recent cuts on his thigh?! And his back?! They're way less deep on his back, you mostly see the bruises, but... are-are they recent?! I was worried instantly, but I don't want to ruin this for him... or me. Especially him, since he's confident. My baby is so beautiful and he doesn't see what I see in him. I wish he did so damn much. I love him so much, I always will. Forever and always. We were simply meant to be.

    I got back on the bed as he crawled on me again and smirked. I smirked back. But wait, this confidence is pretty random and odd...

    He kissed my neck, and went down my chest, as I moaned a little bit. We never decided who was dominant and submissive. But it seems like we're both doms, but like, he's a dom when he's confident and a sub the rest of the time, and I'm a sub when he's being the dom and I'm not in the mood to control it all and be dom. But I'm in the dom mood. Oh well, let's see how this goes...

"You like that, huh, Princey?" He said, smirking.

"You know I do..."

"Yeah you do..."

THIS IS WHERE THE SMUT STARTS BUT I ADVISE YOU TO NOT SKIP IT FOR POSSIBLY IMPORTANT DETAILS THAT MAY BE INCLUDED.

    He slipped off his underwear and I slipped off mine.
"What position?" I asked, smirking.
"Pirate's Bounty..." He said, smirking too.
"Ooh, I like that," I said, smirking more. Then he conjured some lube and squirted some onto his hand and rubbed it all over his dick, holding back small moans. Then, we nodded at each other and then he slipped it in as I gasped and raised my leg onto his shoulder. He just went at it as we both moaned.

"H-harder" I said, moaning.

    Then, he went faster and harder, hurting a little bit, but mostly more pleasure. I didn't know Virgil was so good at sex!!
He came down and kissed me on the lips, and I opened my mouth for his tongue to enter, and we both played with each other's tongues briefly before focusing on his thrusting again.

    After a few more minutes, he released, and it felt so amazing. It's like getting the McDonald's ice cream squirted into my mouth from the machine, except it's in my ass and it's not cold like ice cream. And it's definitely not from cheap-ass McDonald's. (But the McDonald's ice cream is the best.) He then pulled away but didn't pull out, and he put his mouth on my dick, and he was ready for my orgasm. And I finally let it go from holding back because I didn't want to squirt all over his face (but now he's giving me a blowjob) and then he just swallowed and swallowed. When I was done, he wiped his mouth on a tissue, then pulled it out. I wiped my asshole as he wiped his dick. Luckily nothing got on the bed. But I wiped my sweat with a tissue as did he.

THIS IS WHERE THE SMUT ENDS.

    Then he plopped himself next to me.
"I love you so so much Princey, you don't understand," he said, smiling at me.
"Literally my exact thoughts with you," I said, smiling. He blushed. Then, I remembered his bruises and my smile went away instantly. He wasn't looking anyway, he got up to put his underwear back on, and so did I. We got back in bed, and he snuggled up close to me, no matter how sweaty we both were. It's not too bad, but it's not like we're cold and he needs to snuggle. But it's nice.

    He then fell asleep on me, and I smiled at him, slowly moving my fingers through his hair, then brushing his hair across his face. I then looked up at the ceiling. I am so lucky to have him. Then I fell into a peaceful slumber, thinking about how amazing Virgil is.