Chapter 71: Exploring Nostalgia

Time skip bc why not and idek what day it is or month rn so imma just time skip to this video. Also Merry Christmas 2019, y'all get an early chapter! This is the last Xmas of the decade :(

TW: depressing shit

Third Person POV:

"You can't keep doing this."

"Yes I can."

"You've been doing it for too long, you'll break."

"I'm already broken."

"No you're not, not to me. You don't need to do this. I accept you."

"But the rest of them won't."

"You don't know that."

"I know Roman won't."

"Yes he will. I know he will."

"Virgil definitely won't then."

Meanwhile, Patton is silently crying in his room, not having anything to do with this conversation.

"This is the part of the video where I usually lead off with some sort of silly, out of context joke, but y'know, by now you already know the drill."

"His name's Bill"

"What is up everybody? Oh, that wasn't good. I'll tell you what's up with me. I feel... like a raging dumpster fire. I– you know, I, I want to really get going and deliver this video with the same pep and bounce that I usually do, but..."

"I don't know, I mean like... when you're feeling sad, you're feeling sad–"

"I'll take Redundant Statements for 400," Virgil said, appearing and interrupting Thomas.

"Wait," he continued. "Am I the first one to show up? That's not good."

"Yeah, Virgil I'm not, uh, not feeling that great today."

"No?"

"Yeah," Thomas replied.

"Yes, you– wait n–" Virgil stopped. "Yes meaning no or yes meaning you're feeling good?"

"No, no, no, yes as in I agree with the first statement," Thomas replied.

"My first statement was about your redundant statement."

"Not that first statement."

"You can only have one first statement, Thomas."

"Okay, starting over: I feel bad."

"...okay"

"Is that okay?" Thomas asked.

"I mean, yeah it's just, nothing's coming up. You're ahead of schedule. You got no complaints from me."

"That's nice," Thomas said.

"Nevermind, I do have a complaint. You're behaving strangely." Virgil said.

"Oh... well..."

"Ok, I guess I'm gonna have to kick in here for a sec..."

"Thomas! You're wasting time on this YouTube video so you better start getting into your dilemma and stop putting it off for later."

"Ugh I've just been... thinking..." Thomas trailed off.

"Thinking? About what?" Virge asked.

"Ugh... guys..."

"What else is new?

"...and dolls."

"Oh shit I thought we were done with this... UH... CAN EVERYONE ELSE GET IN HERE PLEASE? I AM NOT EQUIPPED FOR THIS!"