Chapter 3: Weak

"What do the anxiety pills do to Anxiety?" Thomas asked Logan.
_______________
TRIGGER WARNINGS: PANIC ATTACKS

Patton's POV:

"Well, I don't know. I have a suggestion, but I'm not sure if it'll actually occur."
"Like what?" I asked.
"Like maybe he could 'shut up' if you'd say. Like that one time last year when you got intoxicated, I was temporarily 'shut up'. Maybe it's the same." He ended. I don't want them to use the pills. Hopefully Thomas isn't thinking of doing so...
"Please don't, Thomas. We don't exactly know what'll happen to him." I begged.
"Oh I wasn't thinking on doing so right now, I meant maybe later on. I just didn't want to hurt him." Thomas said.
"I've yet to finish my breakfast. Is the problem concluded?" Logan asked, adjusting his glasses.
"Sure" Thomas said, I could tell he wanted more answers, but I didn't want to stay. We both sank back down into the commons.

    I noticed Anxiety still didn't come down. I wondered if he was okay, but I didn't know and I didn't want to bother him and make him angry at me, or more angry if he already is.

Virgil's POV:
    "Go into Logan's room. We're stealing." Deceit told me.
"What're we stealing?" I asked nervously.
"A razor blade. You can't cut with those stupid scissors..." he said, smirking.
"O-ok. Why do you want me to do this? To– cut?" I asked.
"Because. It's what you deserve you weak little piece of shit. Now go." He demanded as I jumped a little. I tiptoed out of my room and I swiftly tiptoed to Logan's room, 2 rooms down from me. I slipped in his door and I opened his charcoal gray desk drawer. He uses a razor blade for some of his work sometimes. I don't get why I need to steal. Logan'll find out, and can't Deceit just conjure up one instead?

    I finally found it and I quickly looked both ways peeking out his door, and I silently ran to mine. My hands are trembling, I can sense a panic attack coming on. God, I'm so weak. I hate myself. I tripped over literally nothing in the hallway, landing on my stomach and scuffing up my knee, but it didn't bleed. Surely that made a loud-ass noise. Deceit slowly walked out and took the blade from me, I think he was gonna hide it. I looked up at him, trying to speak but unable to for the lack of strength in my body.
"Don't worry. I'm hiding this you weak little bastard. Go die, I can't believe you right now." He said as he casually walked back into my room and closed my door. He left me on the ground, trembling.

    I tried to crawl for the door to get my music to calm me down, but I couldn't get up enough to reach the door handle. I started to lean against the wall to the opposite of my door and wrap my arms around my legs and bury my head into my knees, shaking uncontrollably and sobbing. God I hate myself. I could hear someone running up the stairs. Shit, I'm hysterical and the others are gonna see me so fucking weak.

    "Anxiety!" Patton yelled as he rushed over to me. I couldn't bear to look up at him. No one has ever seen me in a panic attack before and, I think he knew what was happening. He wrapped his arms around me. I could hear more footsteps run over but I can't tell who they are.
"Shh, it's okay. You're gonna be ok" Patton tried to assure me. I started to get lightheaded. I didn't know what to do, and the more thoughts running through my head made me panic more.
"Shh, shh, it's ok. Calm down, you're ok" he tried to reassure me but I only felt more dizzy.

    "Anxiety!" Patton started to yell and shake me, but I couldn't stay awake, sleep pulling at every nerve in my body. I didn't want to sleep, but it was too strong. I could hear him mumbling something to what sounded like Logan and he kept trying to keep me awake. Soon, I passed out.

Patton's POV:
    "Anxiety! Anxiety, wake up!" I said. I finally stopped shaking him, realizing he passed out. I felt tears stream down my face. Roman was frozen in the situation, holding a gasping face. He held his hands over his mouth, and didn't move throughout the whole situation. I didn't blame him, he's never dealt with panic attacks. I have, since Thomas has had one before. Logan was smart enough to know what to do, but he's helped me calm down Thomas before. Roman was asleep at that time and we didn't have time to wake him up.

    Anyway, I checked Anxiety's pulse and saw it was normal. He was sleeping so peacefully. I didn't see it before, but when he's in his usual spot in Thomas's living room, he looks so dejected or emotionless. Now, he looks like he has met peace for the first time or something.
"Logan, can you help me carry him to the couch downstairs?" I asked.
"Indeed" he replied. We both picked him up in a bridal style, I had his upper body and Logan had his lower half.

    I noticed he clutched onto my shirt and snuggled closer, burying his face into my chest. I was holding back a smile, since this was not the time to be smiling. He's a cute cuddler though...