Chapter 28: famILY..?

TW: DEAD BODIES AND A SLAP (partial panic attack..?)
Virge's POV:
-
I was walking downstairs when I saw Deceit making out with Princey on the kitchen counter.
"What the fuck you two?!" I exclaimed at them.
Princey turned around.
"The fuck do you want you whiny piece of shit?" Princey asked. Deceit grinned. I was speechless.
"Aww, cat got your tongue?" Deceit taunted.
"Let's teach him a lesson." Insanity came into the kitchen, glancing devilishly between me and Deceit.
"Oh this'll be fun," Deceit said, smirking.

"Patton! Logan!!" I yelled to hopefully get them down here before I had a panic attack and got beaten.

"Sorry Virge, that won't work," Princey said, demonically.

"W-why not?" I asked, scared.

"Oh honey, because they're dead," Deceit said demonically. What..? How? Why?! WHAT?!

"Wanna see?" Insanity asked before snapping his fingers and we appeared in Logan's room. Logan's body was hanging by his wrists on the wall and his lower half of his body ripped off and is laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Patton's decapitated and is hanging by his arms with his legs cut off and shredded.

I opened my mouth to try to speak but I couldn't. I heard Insanity giggle. I started to panic. I could feel the rush of a panic attack crawling up my spine.

"W-w-why..." I managed to say. Princey rose up into the room.

"Because you're useless, you ugly ass piece of a dog puke disorder," Princey said to me. Wait what? What the hell?!

"I've been called worse by better..." I mumbled. I'm scared but a bit mad.

"What did you just say?! Were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?!" Princey exclaimed at me.

"S-stop..." I managed to whisper-mumble. The panic is slowly rising. I'm prepared to get beaten and yelled at...

"Why's it acceptable for you to be an idiot but not for me to point it out? I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works..." Princey said lowly, livid sounding. I can't bear to look up at him, it might cause me to cry or panic worse. In for 4 seconds... I breathed in.

Prince slapped me.

"Why don't you just stop breathing?" Deceit asked demonically. Insanity chuckled and Princey smirked.

W-what??

"Hey Virgil" Prince said lowly. I looked up at him and he was smirking maniacally.

"You're kind of like Rapunzel, but instead of letting your hair down you let everyone down in your life." He said, laughing. Insanity and Deceit continued to laugh with him until the laughing became really loud and everything went blurry.

I fell to the floor on my knees and covered my ears, trying to block out the noise.
"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.
-
Creativity's POV:

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I heard from Virgil's room. Is he okay? What's going on?! I closed my laptop shut and put it on my bed and ran out my door and opened his, and for some reason, it wasn't locked luckily.

    He was shaking, curled up in a ball under the covers and covering his ears. Patton and Logan ran in. They both gasped. I ran over to Virgil and got on his bed, hugging him and rubbing his back.
"Shh, it's ok, you're ok." I whispered. Patton sat down on the side of his bed and Logan pulled up a chair and sat down.

    He jumped and looked around, realizing he was in my arms.
"What?!" He said.
"It was just a nightmare, you're okay" I said.
"I-it was??" He asked shyly, looking up at me with tears in his eyes. This hurts my heart to see him cry, or be on the verge of tears. Verge of tears? Virge of tears... DAMN IT ROMAN, THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR PUNS!

    "Yes. Don't worry, you're okay. Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. Patton had tears in his eyes now.
"Y-you w-were telling me these awful th-things" he managed to say, tears rolling down his beautiful face. This makes me want to cry so badly...
"Patton was d-decapitated... Logan's b-body was ripped up a-at his waist and he was in t-two main p-pieces..." Virgil struggled.
"Shhh, calm down. You're fine, just breathe. Do the breathing technique." I tried to soothe him, and it seemed to work. He breathed in for 4 seconds, held it for 7, and exhaled for 8.

"Okay." He said, clearing his throat and sitting up. I moved back so he could sit up against the wall, so do I.
"So it started out with Deceit and... Princey making out on a kitchen counter" He said. Eww, what the fuck? I'd never kiss a snake! I winced and he noticed I was disgusted at the thought.
"And (A/N: I'm too lazy to write it all so he explains the dream with every detail and word and etc)"

Virgil's POV:

"Virgil I'm so sorry" Roman said, hugging me. I wasn't one for physical contact, but this is cool right now. I will admit, I kinda do need a little bit of a hug right now...
"I'm so sorry!" Patton hugged me after Roman stopped.
"Remember, it was only an unsettling dream" Logan said, scooting over and putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder and smiled after Patton was done hugging me. I smiled at all of them too, instantly covering my mouth. You know you're not supposed to show positive emotions unless they're fake. I'm not being fake. Well try. No! This is a great moment! I hate you for making me cover my mouth in shame... Actually, I just contribute to it. You're actually insecure yourself, you little bitch.
"It's okay to smile, y'know" Patton said, smiling. I bit my lip and barely nodded, looking away slightly.

Roman was the last to leave, and I'm glad they all care for me. They truly do. They never understood me well before, but now I know I'm truly famILY.
"Family..." I whispered aloud accidentally, smiling to myself.
"No you're not, stop lying to yourself, they're dicks". Deceit. Wait, what's wrong with his voice..?
"Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to act like one!" I said.
"Sorry, was I meant to be offended? The only thing offending me is your lack of common knowledge. I'm just speaking the truth."
"Fuck off..." I mumbled before going downstairs to get a sandwich and cool off. He is still my friend... right?