Chapter 14: Reactions

1655 word count on chapter 13!
_______________________
Roman's POV:
SHIT! Anxiety is definitely suicidal! Or depressive, or something! It felt like he related to this song or something... We all gave each other panicked glances. What do we do now?
"I will go check on Anxiety to see how he is doing. Can one of you clean up?" Logan said shyly, as he stood up and waiting for our responses. I felt bad, so just as I opened my mouth to speak, Patton interrupted me.
"I'll do it" He smiled in pity, probably. He hated showing negative emotions...
I then looked away in embarrassment. Well, what do I do?

I sunk into my room. The Commons one. The Commons is basically Thomas's living room but in his head, where we all reside. We all have rooms next to each other upstairs. They're average sized, but we all have walk-in closets and bathrooms. When we're in the Mind Palace our rooms look like Thomas's living room, but I don't think the upstairs in all of ours goes anywhere. I think it leads out of the Mind Palace and into Thomas's living room, yet I've never tried, and that's just Logan's big theory. Anyway, I sank into my Commons Room. Patton is the oldest, but Logan is in control. I swear they should date or some shit...

No one ever sinks into their Commons room though, so it felt weird to do so, though I can't walk. I felt so done, so unmotivated. I got on my laptop and searched up "getting creative" on YouTube to see if that'd help. What the hell? What is "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared"? Well, I guess I'll click on the... first – episode? Video? I don't even know...

Ooh, this looks creative! This'll be entertaining and cool! Wait I've heard Anxiety hum this before, or something.
"I use my hair to express myself" Ooh! Thomas should do that, maybe dye his hair or something.
"Woah there friend you might need to slow down" Oh my stars! You ruined it! It wasn't very good anyway, but still! Gosh, you don't have to be so rude... I thought we were being creative? Insulting isn't creative – is it?
"Green is not a creative color" okay that's a little far, honey. I don't particularly like the color green, but still! Rude much? Plus, wouldn't the duck guy get offended because he's green?!
"Listen to your heart, listen to the rain, listen to the voices in your brain!" Umm... what voices exactly? And also, why rain?

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! IS THAT A HUMAN HEART?! Why am I still a little intrigued to watch this disgusting shit... Wait organs cake?!! OH MY STARS HE SPELLED "DEATH"!! What the actual hell am I watching?!!

Wait it was all a trauma? Was it? Why's there no meat cake? I'm glad but kinda confused.
"Now let's all agree, to never be creative again" well bitch, you made it disgusting and disturbing. As the literal embodiment of Thomas's creativity, I am a bit offended but mostly disturbed...

Logan's POV:

"I will go check on Anxiety to see how he is doing. Can one of you clean up?" I stood up and stared at them, looking nervous I believe.
"I'll do it" stated Patton. He seemed sad. I hate seeing him sad. I wish I could just hug him and cuddle him – but that's unimportant right now.
Roman sunk out.
"Ok," I said finally. I speed-walked upstairs to Anxiety's room.

    I didn't bother to knock, I instantly opened it, wondering why it wasn't locked.
"Anxiety?" I popped my head in. I finally walked in when I got no answer. His bathroom light was on, so he must be in there, but what if he's actually using the bathroom?

    He then opened it and realized I was standing in his doorway to his room.
"Logan? Why're you here? That's a little... 'illogical' for you..." He said, making the quote marks with his hands at the word 'illogical' and sitting on his bed and getting on his phone.
"I'm assuming you want me to leave...", shoot, why'd I say that?
"Yep. Can you? Not to be rude, but there's a thing called privacy"
"I wanted to... make sure you were okay," I said. He instantly looked at me with a surprised face.
"What?" He asked, still staring.
"Are you okay?" I asked, he looks a little skinnier. Then again, I haven't paid much attention.

    "Y-yeah..." He said, looking away to his phone.
"That doesn't sound very convincing..." I stated calmly. He pulled his sleeves farther over his hands as I could barely see his fingers moving across his screen.
"You don't seem fine. When was the last time you ate?"
"I-I... don't know..." he stated. But eating is a daily part of living... Wait, living! Is he... starving himself?
"Anxiety can you please follow me to your bathroom..?" I asked, worry lacing my words. He stood up nervously and sat down his phone turned off on his bed. He nodded and looked down the way to his bathroom.

    "Can you please step on... your scale?" I asked. I'm scared of what to find for some reason. He hesitated.
"W-why is this important? H-how does this have anything t-to do with–"
"Anxiety. The scale" I stated. I feel like I'm torturing him. He stood there for a second, then stepped on, clenching his fists and shutting his eyes tight.
It read 112 lbs...