Chapter 59: Everything Is Falling Apart

"Please don't be mad at me," He asked quietly and sad-sounding.
"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at... someone else..."
"Logan?"
"Not quite..."
_____________________________
TW: mentions of cutting (and abuse?), and a slap

Virgil/Anxiety/Dark Strange Son's POV:

"Then... who? What do you mean?" Patton asked, sounding worried. I still didn't look him in the eyes.
"Nevermind..." I mumbled. He sighed.

"Virgil... you know I care for you very much, I just want you to be safe and okay, but I know that you won't always be okay, and that kills me, but we have to push through the pain."

"Patton, I'm sorry. It hurts me that I can't tell you things I want to tell you," I said. Haha, you can't tell him. But you should, because you know, that'd break the deal and Insanity beats up everyone worse than he does with you, and he'll beat you up close to death. Just reminding your stupid ass...

"Well... goodbye Virgil. Stay safe," Patton said. You know you can't.
"I can't promise that," I replied.
"Please try"
"Okay... see ya..."
"Bye"

Meanwhile...

Logan/Logic's POV:

"Wake up dipshit!" I heard someone yell, slapping me awake. I'm still in this chair. Oh, it's Deceit.
"Time for your breakfast, asshole," he said, rolling his eyes.
"Can you at least be somewhat civil?" I asked sternly (possibly sarcastically), rolling my eyes.

He walked over with a plate of scrambled eggs.
"Here's food"
"Okay"

I ate what Deceit fed me, it tasted good. Glad they weren't poisoning me or something.
"Why did you make me do that earlier?!"
"Do what?" He asked, smirking.
"Make me prohibit Virgil and Roman from sinking out of their rooms!"
"Oh... haha, well, it's simple, really. Like Insanity has said before, it's to separate those two. You're the leader. Sure, I may be the leader of the Dark Sides, but you're the leader of us all, you have the most power. We made you do that so we could convince the others that Insanity is actually you, but we were going to do it anyway. In the end, it just added to the convincing..."
I profoundly jolted in my chair, as if to escape, because what I heard angered me dearly. I want to tell the others that they're in danger, I have no clue what's happening over there.

"Ohhh...trying to get out, huh?" He teased. I jolted again, then he laughed.
"You're not getting out of here anytime soon." He said in a weird demonic voice I have never heard before. I looked at him in shock and confusion. He seemed to notice... maybe? He just walked outside, turned off the lights, slammed the door, and left me in the dark, in this chair. I'm just glad he didn't whip me with that weird spiky belt (he whipped me to get me to prohibit Virgil and Roman). They only let me out to go to the bathroom and when they do they watch me and it's very uncomfortable and disgusting. Being in this chair is making me uncomfortable from how long I've been sitting in it. How long has it been... 2 days? I've lost count. I think I might be losing my sanity.

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

    I think it's been a couple of days since I've seen Virgil. My chest physically hurts, like some sort of heartburn but I've already taken 2 heartburn pills. I look in the mirror, and I see bags under my eyes. Red veins in my eyes. Cold tears on my cheeks. Messy hair. I fall to my knees again and continue to sob. I don't care how loud anymore. I'm just done. I've lost Virgil. I don't know if he's okay, if he's still cutting, what he's doing. Last I checked, his most recent ones were before we started dating. Me dating him has made him see no use in cutting. He is embarrassed about his scars, but I'm not afraid... I know who I'm dating. Or do I? I signed up for this. But... I don't know a lot.

He looks super skinny, not gonna lie, but I don't think that was intentional... was it? Oh god, is he starving himself? Oh my god, no wonder! My baby can't see how beautiful he is and I want him to see so badly. I love him. I'll never stop loving him. He doesn't care what happens to him as long as I'm okay. But I won't be okay with him getting hurt. And those belt-buckle bruises? Who did that? Was he... was he running from the person who did that, that time I found out about his... cutting?! Who the fuck– Is it Logan?!! Is he secretly doing this?! No... it doesn't make sense. It doesn't even make sense that he's separating us.

What happened to the Yerkes-Dodson Curve? Doesn't that curve apply to Logic? I don't know though, LOGIC AND REASONING IS LOGAN'S DEPARTMENT! He might think that as a logical conclusion that separating me and Virgil will help Thomas, but why? What did we do? All I did was get mad at him for slapping Virgil, and I should have. He called my boyfriend retarded for cutting as well, so fuck him. I don't know what's going on with Logan... maybe he's jealous? Jealous he doesn't have a boyfriend? Or jealous he doesn't have a boyfriend like mine? Haha, he wishes. Virgil is the best boyf– wait... what if he does want Virgil? I don't know... but he doesn't give off that vibe. Does he like Patton? Patton didn't stop him or try to when he locked us up, so maybe Patton likes Logan but Logan doesn't like him back... I don't know. I just don't really see why we'd need to be separated to be honest.

Then, I felt the tug from Thomas wanting me. I couldn't go, so when he kept tugging, it was like trying to pull your finger out of that finger trap game. I can't leave and I really want to. No wait, Thomas can't see me like this. Well, I can't leave anyway so I guess I'm good.

Patton/Morality's POV:

I felt Thomas's tug and popped up.
"Heya Thomas!" I said cheerily.
"Um... why are you the only one to pop up?" Thomas asked me.
"Hm, I don't know," I replied. I hate lying to him, I'm not Deceit!
"Well... I've just been... feeling a little off lately. Like, a bit depressed. And you're my emotions. I don't really know why I'm depressed, so that got me worried. I wanted to make sure you all were alright. Are you okay?" Thomas said to me.
"No, I'm Patton!" I said, smiling.
"Okay, well you're making jokes so you're okay. Well then, I don't know what to do. Hopefully I'm not diagnosed with depression. That'd be awful,"
"Yeah..."
"Okay... well, I wanted to talk to all of you, but I guess I can't. See ya, Pat"
"Bye Thomas" I said before sinking out. When I was back in my room, I sighed, it was kinda like an exhale of emotions I had held in.