Chapter 20: Cry Baby

1179 word count on chapter 19!!
_______________________
Logan's POV:

I woke up and I wasn't in my room. What?
Why was I in... Patton's room?!! Oh no, did I confess?? Wait, why was he still asleep? Why am I asleep ON HIM?!! I sat up and took my glasses off to rub my eyes. Patton stirred awake.
"Oh hey Lo, do you need any headache medicine?" He asked. Actually, I do. Hangovers are irritating...
"Yes, indeed"
"Oh, so you're back to normal?" Patton said, taking off his glasses to rub his eyes.
"What'd I do last night?" I asked, nervous.
"Do ya want me to tell ya all of it?"
"Precisely" I said, putting my glasses back on.
"Okie-dokie"

"So basically (A/N: He explains everything with every detail. If you don't remember then reread chapter 19, but Pat remembers a lot of stuff and that's why his room is "Nostalgia Nirvana")"
"What the – you know I was intoxicated, right?" I asked. Well, shit.
"Yes, but aren't drunk words just sober thoughts?"
"...They can be... sometimes." I said, looking away.
"Don't worry, Logan. I like you too. Like" he said. That's made me blush and look back at him, but not in the eyes. A smile was trying to creep up into my face.
"I'm not ready, Pat" I said, the feeling of a smile instantly washed away.
"I know you're not Ready, you're Logan!" He smiled.
"Pat, I'm serious. I'm not ready to... open up my feelings, or date..."
"Oh... well that's okay, buddy! I'm ready whenever you are! Except, I was a little nervous before, haha. But knowing you feel the same, it–"
"Patton, I... Give it time"
"Okay, Logan," He said. Then he hugged me with plutonic friend love-like.

    "Thanks" I thanked him, and walked out. I really need to calm down. I'm grateful he's so understanding.

Roman's POV:

    I woke up. It's really uncomfortable to sleep in a wheelchair, but this is my last day. I pulled out my phone.
"Hey Logan can I stand yet"
"I'm coming. Why do you all, especially Anxiety have a lack of grammar and spelling when typing?"
"Okay, I see ur back. Bc it's slang, Logic. Deal wit it"
"Fine. Forget about last night, please"
"Fine"

    Logan, drunk? How? Why? What's the point? I mean, it can be fun, but out of all people, why Logan? Well, actually I'd expect it to be Logan rather than Patton, but still?

    Logan walked in... with nothing?
"Okay, try to stand up"
"Okay..." I said. I tried, and it worked. I stumbled a bit at first, but I was fine.
"Cool..." I said. I looked up and stopped looking at my gorgeous self and noticed Logan wincing in pain.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, just having a case of veisalgia"
"What?" I asked. What the hell is he talking about?
"Also known as a... hangover" he said.
"Oh... Kay..."
"It can cause vomiting, headache, fatigue, nausea, and concentration difficulties. I am having both a headache and concentration difficulties..." he said.
"Oh... sorry? Do you need any pain relief, like Advil or something?"
"I'll get that later. You're adequate, correct?"
"Yes"
"Okay. Goodbye, Roman." He said, then he snapped and the wheelchair was gone.
"Bye"

Virgil's POV:

    So what if I've been acting weird for the past month? I've been starting to act weird since I was forced to become a cartoon. Like no one cares that I don't like flying? Of course, they also had to make me the villain. I'm not always the bad guy... Yes you are, you worthless piece of trash...

    I love showers. They're so calming and warm. I don't hate cold showers, but it's sure as hell not calming when it's cold. I love to just sit there and feel the water run all over me. Except, what I hate is seeing myself too much. The scars, the ugly fat. I am ugly. My stupid ass scars and stupid ugly fat ass self... who would love me?

    Sometimes when I'm taking a shower, it'll sting a little because of fresh cuts, but I'm learning to not care. I'm taking a shower, I need one. Not that I'm dirty, I need one for self-hate and thoughts. I made sure my door was locked.

    I stripped and I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and connected my phone. I turned it all the way up, then turned it down one notch, because of fear it'll ruin the speaker if it's all the way up. I clicked my Melanie Martinez playlist (which only had the Cry Baby deluxe album, and it's explicit because I don't buy clean versions of anything, haha) and pressed the first song, "Cry Baby". I stepped in, feeling the warmth touch my skin. Ah, this is great.

Later...

"They call me cry baby, cry baby, but I don't fucking care, cry baby cry baby, I laugh through my tears"

"Cry baby, cry baby, cause' I don't fucking care, tears fall to the ground, I just let them drown"

Very relatable, Mel.