Chapter 51: Lovely Happiness... but Tiny Confusion

"I... I have something to tell you..." he said.
"What is it, Virgil?"
"I... I..." he stopped to clear his throat, and started fiddling with his sleeves, looking anxious. Did he do something bad?
"Princey, I... love you," he said, looking up at me. Wait, what?!
______________________________
TW: Prinxiety smut (very tiny), Inceit smut and sex (small and very little mentioned/detail..?)

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

    "I– um, I– do you– wait, are you... serious?" I asked, shocked. He nodded lowly, blushing a bunch.
"I... love you too. I just thought that you... didn't like me back when I... kissed you..." I said, possibly blushing. 
"I did... I just got anxious, I guess..." he said, scratching the back of his head, looking nervous.
"Well... since I know you like me back... would you like to go out with me?" I asked. His eyes lit up.
"...Please?"
I nodded and smiled at him.

He swooped in and kissed me on the lips, grabbing my neck. I instantly melted into his warm, soft kiss. He pushed me gently against the wall, and I gripped the back of his hair. We pulled away for air, and he smiled at me.
"You don't know how long I've waited to do that," he said, smiling. I smiled back.
"I love you"
"I love you too, Roman"

I pecked him on the lips, and we both walked into his room. He sat down on his bed and I crawled on his bed and kissed him passionately, one hand on his back and the other on his neck. He instantly kissed back and gripped my shoulder and neck. His lips are soft and tasty... like a melted Hershey kiss. Haha, kiss...

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:

    When he had asked me out it felt like a flower just blossomed out of my chest. Like I'm in seventh heaven, if there is a heaven at all.

    We pulled away for air, and we both smiled at each other. I just hugged him and snuggled into his chest, smiling wide. Soon, I fell asleep from how tired I have been all day and how exhausted I am now because of my emotional breakdown earlier.

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

    I felt his weight get heavier on my lap, he was asleep. He's always so peaceful when he sleeps, I don't know why, he looks so dead and dejected most of the time that when he sleeps it's like he just felt happiness for the first time or something. But he was smiling when he was snuggling, so now he just looks more like a cute little bean. I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the door and whispered, "Come in".

The door swung open slowly and silently.
"Oh, hey Roman," Patton whispered.
"Virgil's asleep" I whispered, unable to hold back my smile.
"Awww," Patton said, smiling and looking at the sleeping side. I gently moved him slowly so his head was on the pillow, and I covered him up under the covers.

Insanity/Vincent's POV:

    Fuck. He confessed. Now they're both happy. I cannot have that. Can I get into Roman's head? Interesting idea... Finally, Roman walked out and shut the door silently.  I stopped stalking them through Virgil's closet and sunk back into my room.
"Hey honey," Ethan said to me. I smiled, and turned around. Now I was smirking romantically.
"Call me daddy more often, not just..." I paused, walking over and brushing my finger across his cheek. "Not just when we're fucking, darling". He smirked romantically.
"Ok, Daddy" He said, smirking seductively. Ooh, he wants it now.

I swooped in and kissed him on the lips. He then squeezed my hip, and I moaned when I pulled away for air.
"Ethan, you know I'm the dominant one..." I said lustfully.
"Yeah... but are you sure about that?" He asked, biting his lip sexily.
"Oh I am, darling" I said, pushing him against the wall and kissing him, him kissing back instantly. I grabbed his hip as he moaned, letting my tongue explore his mouth. We pulled away for air, then he grabbed my ass and I moaned.
"Come on, Daddy" he said, pulling down his pants and slipping off his gloves. Yes. I pulled down my pants, then my underwear. He pulled down his, and then he turned around and he put his stomach on the wall, and I came in and inserted it, him moaning.

Thomas's POV:

    Woah, okay. Just got a huge wave of creativity, and... I have random cool short video ideas!! Thanks, Roman, haha! I'm going to take a shower to help brainstorm better.

While showering...

    If vengeance is sweet, and revenge is a dish best served cold, then we're talking about ice cream...

    The only thing worse than looking over and seeing a spider, is looking over again a moment later and not seeing that spider...

    Birthdays are a deadline, if you haven't completed being 23 by your 24th birthday, you died...

    The cruelest thing you can do accidentally is sending a voice mail to your deaf friend...but then again, why are you calling them?

    A lot of people don't realize how much their house smells different to someone that has never lived there...

    There are so many millionaires and billionaires we probably have never heard of because they got rich off of mundane things like cotton swabs or shoelaces...

    Oh my gosh, where are all these thoughts coming from? Ha, guess why they call them "shower thoughts".

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

    When I was in my room drawing a Pomeranian puppy, I noticed Thomas was taking a shower. I AM FEELING REALLY HAPPY AND CONFIDENT I AM GIVING HIM RANDOM SHOWER THOUGHTS HAHA YES! Now to continue my work. Those shower thoughts are pathetic. What? No they aren't. They're shower thoughts, they might sound stupid at first but then they seem to make sense or actually do make sense if you think about it for a while. Why am I doubting myself? That thought didn't seem like my own. I am now... concerned. I put down the pencil and rested my hand for a minute. We all have our self doubts, but it's okay. I'm Prince Roman, Thomas's Creativity. I'd obviously have self doubts, but it's okay.

    I'm okay. I've had self doubts like that before, but they were small, and I made an explanation disproving my doubt. But this one... I just disproved it but... it didn't seem like my own thought.