Chapter 25: Choking Thoughts

"Okay, but I left at a young age."
"Yes, you cared for Thomas like no other of us could. We wanted you to become a main side, with the rest of them"
"But that led me to being the antagonist and the bad guy, making me hate myself..." I admitted.
"And Deceit was there for you because he cares. I do too, and I want to rekindle our friendship"
"Oh... okay. Sure. Yeah, I'd like that."
"Good."
____________________________
TW: A panic attack, cutting, and harsh scratching.

Virgil's POV:

"What's wrong with your voice, again?" I asked suspiciously.
"Sorry. Don't worry, me and Deceit are Gucci now. Haha, it's kinda nice, but I'll hide in your room with him, and we'll talk when you're lonely."
"Okay. Quick question, because we do need to catch up" I said, smiling. He nodded, waiting for me to continue.
"Has your control panel grown much?"
"How do you know about that? Only secondary sides have a control room." He said. I know that. My room in the Mind Palace is the control room in the Anti-Palace. Technically, if I didn't leave, I'd become the leader here. I'm just about stronger than Deceit sometimes.

"No, I know that but has your control section grown?" I asked again.
"Nope. Still limited to 4 – practically 3 buttons."
"Good. No offense" I said.
"No no, I get it. No worries" he said, smiling.
"Okay, can we go back now?" I asked.
"Yeah sure."

    We sank back into my room and Deceit was there. Insanity saluted me off with a smile and then walked over to the corner Deceit was sulking in. I heard talking, but couldn't quite understand what was happening.

Insanity's POV:

    I saluted off Virgie with a smile and walked over to the corner Deceit was sulking in. Was I too hard on him earlier? I mean, we both knew it was an act. He actually looks sad though.
"Hey E–"
"Don't call me by my name. You know I don't like it" He interrupted.
"So you're more insecure about your name than Virge?" I asked, smirking.
"Shut up. Or I'll call you by yours"
"NO," I said.
"I thought so..." he said.

    I sat down in front of him and made sure Virgie couldn't hear us.
"Okay, so when are we gonna start... beating him?" I whispered.
"Soon. We have to be stronger and more harsh on him, so he'll gain his own demons, so we're not his demons." He whispered.
"Then we'll stop and abandon him, making his demons stronger, hehe" I added (whispering).
"Correct"
"Okay, so can I summon my belt?"
"Fine. I thought we'd try to get him to trust us for another day" Deceit whispered.
"But I can't wait. You know how I am..."
"Okay, Okay. You can start tomorrow morning if you want. We start tomorrow morning."
"Okay," I said.

Roman's POV:

    I knocked on Virgil's door to ask him about "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared". He answered, but still looked like I was pissing him off.
"Heyyy..." I said.
"What, Princey?" He asked, rolling his eyes and leaning on his doorframe.
"What's Don't Hug Me I'm Scared?"
"You seriously don't know what that is? I'm actually surprised at you. And a little triggered..." he instantly stopped leaning on the doorframe and looked very serious. Geez...

    "Well, I actually came to ask if I should watch more... I saw the creativity one a few days ago..." I admitted, looking to the side. Why was I acting so shy?
"Oh. Well, of course, you should finish it! Then I'll have to get you into the theories, and tell you which ones you should and shouldn't believe, and then we'll share which our favorite songs and episodes are and–"
"Virgil!" I interrupted.
"S-sorry... I was r-rambling..." he said, and then he instantly bit his bottom lip and clenched his eyes shut, as if he'd get hit if he stuttered. Okay...

Virgil's POV:

    "Okay, so you want to watch them with me?"
Roman asked. You can't. Go to bed. Why? There's a surprise for you in the morning. Like what? It's a surprise, dumbass. Fuck off... Sorry, no can do...
"Hey," Roman said, snapping me out of my toxic thoughts. I flinched and looked up at him.
"Oh sorry..." I said, looking away slightly and scratching the back of my neck. "I zoned out..."
"No problem, still up for it though?"
"Sorry. Can I another time?"
"You literally do nothing all day practically. You have plenty of time."
"No, I don't," I said.
"Sure. Ok, can't watch 1 damn video with me?"
"Well first off, I thought you meant the whole rest of them, 2 thru 6," I said, scratching the back of my neck again.