Chapter 27: Amends?

1341 word count on chapter 26!
_____________________________
Anxiety's POV:

"Y'know they're all pretty disturbing by the way..." I added, hesitating to start and looking at him, with seriousness lacing my eye contact.
"Oh... ok. Well, are any as gorie as the first one..?" He asked.
"Well... the 5th one is the 2nd goriest and... oh shit I forgot about the 2nd one! Yeah, there's a bit of gore for like 20 seconds in the 2nd one. There's... a lot more in the 1st than there is in the 5th, but the 5th is pretty gorie if I do say so myself... but I don't mind." I said.
"Woah... okay. Let's start em' then"
"Okay" I said, playing the 2nd one and looking up at the TV.

After all DHMIS 2-6...

"Now I have to get you into the theories, Princey!" I smiled.
"Can't believe you're smiling like that... you're smiling like Patton kinda, haha" Roman said.
"Shut up..." I mumbled, nudging him and looking away from Roman. (A/N: Virgil has the facial expression below except his hair isn't dyed yet in the story obviously)

 (A/N: Virgil has the facial expression below except his hair isn't dyed yet in the story obviously)

"Awww, ok. Well, I think I'm good on theories and stuff. Thanks for watching with me though." I said. I didn't like it that much but if Virgil does, then I don't mind.

Flashback...

    "I will after he's cooled off" Roman said going to his room, leaving Patton in the hallway.

    After 30 minutes, Patton knocked on Roman's door.
"What?" Roman groaned.
"Can I come in?" Patton asked politely.
"Fine" Roman groaned, soon opening the door.
"What?" Roman asked, his eyes were puffy from sobbing.
"Oh my gosh, are you okay Roman?" Patton asked, worried.
"Yeah, yeah, come in" Roman said, leading Patton inside and closing his door quietly.

    "What was the argument about?" Patton asked worriedly, sitting on the side of Roman's bed.
"It's... nothing. But I hurt him and that hurt me..." Roman said, looking upset and guilty.

    Roman sat down next to the fatherly trait.
"I just don't want to talk about it. Can you make sure he's okay?"
"That's what I was doing, but he was asleep. He looked frightened, but exhausted." Patton said, frowning.
"Oh geez..." Roman said, covering his face with his hands.
"What?!" Patton exclaimed. Roman looked up at him.
"He had a panic attack when he closed the door." Roman admitted.
"What? Oh my gosh..."

"Wait, how?" Patton asked.

"What do you mean 'how'? He's the literal embodiment of Thomas's anxiety." Roman said.

"No, like... he was... Okay, so I knocked on the door, and there wasn't an answer and his door was locked. I went into dad mode, because I thought you had said what you had said last time, in the kitchen..." Patton trailed off looking away. Roman sighed of guilt.

"I'm sorry" he admitted, not looking at Patton, staring at the floor.

"No no, it's ok. I rose up into his room and he was... sleeping in his bed, under the covers, so I assumed he went to bed to sleep it off..." Patton stopped. Roman looked up at him, surprised, worried and confused.

"But if you said he h-had a panic attack right after he shut his d-door... then who put him to bed?" Patton looked away and at the floor.

"M-maybe he put himself to bed?" Roman suggested.

"But I went into his room like 5 minutes after you left me in the hallway." Morality said, looking at Creativity.

"Sorry about that... Um, maybe he had a short one and calmed down, so he went to sleep..?"

"It's ok, and that's probably what happened, but I'm still a little... shaken up from it all." Patton said, looking at his lap.

"It's ok. Thanks for talking with me." Roman sighed, guilt lacing his words.

"No problem, Roman. I'm gonna go back into Virgil's room and wait until he wakes up."

"Mkay" Roman said.

Patton slipped out and rose up back into Virgil's room, sat down on the chair, and fell asleep. Roman thought about things more and sobbed silently into his pillow 10 minutes later after Patton had left.

He had stopped crying after 10 minutes and was just sitting there curled up around his pillow, hugging it tightly when (a few minutes later) Virgil knocked on his door.

~End of Flashback~

(A/N: Flashbacks that aren't occurring to specific people are in 3rd person. It's just a flashback to let you know what had happened previously that wasn't showed bc of reasons :3

So yeah. Back to the story now...)

Virgil's POV:

"Oh, okay. Well, see ya Princey" I said, getting up with my hands in my pockets and opening the door before he spoke,
"Hey Virge?" Princey said.
"Uh, yeah?" I replied shyly, turning around to face him, he had gotten up, but was still by his bed.
"Do you want to... do anything similar soon?" He asked.
"...y-yeah sure" I managed to say, mentally cursing myself for stuttering. My crush, Prince Roman actually wants to hang out with me?
"Ok, good." He replied, smiling. I thought he was just watching DHMIS with me to make me feel better or feel more included... He is. Shut the fuck up, can't I ever be happy for 1 damn second?! You just were for like 20 minutes. Shut up! Haha, for now...

"Hey, you ok?" Roman snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Oh, uh yeah..." I said, looking at him, a little startled.
"Ok... well, bye" he said.
"See ya" I said, barely smirking. I went out and closed the door behind me. I went back to my room, and got in bed. Not in the mood for my thoughts' bullshit right now.