Chapter 5: Falling

"Sheesh, I was just helping you earlier. Are you sure you're ok?" He rolled his eyes but still looked concerned a little as I stopped myself going up the stairs.

No, Princey. I'm not ok. You all hate me and I know it. You don't have to pretend that you care. Thomas will be much better without me.
_____________________________
Virgil's POV:

    I could feel tears in my eyes but I tried my best not to let them roll down my face.
"Yeah Princey. I'm fine." I muttered and ran upstairs, needing to reach my room.

Bam

    "FUCK! GODDAMN IT!" I yelled as I ran into Patton, knocking him down and I fell down the stairs. I could hear Patton gasp and Roman gasped too. I held my elbow, and my knee. I couldn't hold everything, I was hurting all over.
"AGHH IT FUCKING HURTS!" I yelled. I could've sworn I just shattered Patton's heart.
He ran down and tried to comfort me. Roman tried to help him carry me to the couch.
"It's ok, I got it" Roman said, I could hear the worry in his voice. I felt pain all over worse because he picked me up. I bit my lip in pain, trying not to scream.

    He lied me down on the couch and sat next to me. Now we were back to the same position as earlier, with my head on a pillow on his lap, and me covered by a blanket. I was still shivering. I'm constantly cold. I could feel my lip start to bleed from biting so long.

    Patton rushed to get ice packs, and Logan ran downstairs to see what the issue was.
"What happened to Anxiety?" He asked cautiously. He approached Patton walking out of the kitchen and realized he was bawling. He wiped Patton's tears and asked again, "What... happened? Is everyone... alright?" He managed to say. I don't think I've ever heard him pause that much in once sentence.
"A-a-anxiety h-he" Patton said in between sobs. Roman gestured Patton to hand him the ice packs. He walked over and handed them to him. He was hysterical.
"Where does it hurt... the most?" Roman asked.
"I-I have a big-ass headache... but otherwise it hurts on my... left knee, right elbow, and my... back a little." I managed to say, biting my lip in pain once again. Roman placed them in those areas, holding the ones that didn't sit even so they wouldn't fall.

    Patton sat on the couch next to me and put his face in his hands. I could see that Logan was getting pissed. He sighed as he took off his glasses and rubbed his nose. He put them back on and looked right at Roman.
"What happened?" Logan muttered.
"All I know is that Anxiety fell down the stairs." Roman said, frowning a little.
"I-I..." I tried to say.
"I ran into Patton" I finished. Patton choked on hearing that sentence.
"I-I-I am s-s-s-so sorry, A-anxiety!" He said in between sobs.
"I-it's okay, Patton" I said. I then drifted off into sleep. I haven't been getting a lot lately so it's kinda nice...

Logan's POV:
    I sat next to Patton and started rubbing circles into his back to calm him down. He sobbed right into my shoulder, and I didn't mind right now. I felt this unusual feeling in my chest. I ignored it and kept trying to comfort Patton, until he finally calmed down.
"Are you well?" I asked him. He sat up and looked me in the face with tired eyes.
"I think I need some sleep" he murmured.
"Maybe that's right." I stood up, putting a hand on his back and leading him upstairs to his room. I tucked him in and he thanked me. I nodded as my way of saying "You're welcome". I slipped out and went to my room which was next door.

    I went into my room to finish my work. I needed to cut a piece of paper and I couldn't find my scissors. I looked in my drawer for my razor blade, which I preferred for thicker paper, which my work was on thicker paper, and I couldn't find it either. Hmm...