Chapter 70: Sale

A/N: so I'm glad I'm going to be using a little of my current feelings to write this chapter and maybe a lot for of the next chapter but YEE (and I need to end this damn book soon, it's too long. But I'm bad at ending and idek the title of the sequel.)

Edit: don't forget to read the conversation section on a thing I posted on 10/20/19 first so you know why I uploaded this on a Sunday and how there is still currently a hiatus. If you're reading this from later on, then you don't need to read it unless you want to and you can find it. Love you all💕

TW: sfw Logicality and sfw Prinxiety, small Patton angst

Logan/Logic's POV:

"Aww, Pat" I said.
"I love you, Logan" he said to me.
"I... love you too."

Patton/Morality's POV:

I know it's hard for him to express emotions but I know he feels them. He's just embarrassed to show them. But it's not embarrassing. It's okay to show your feelings.
"Want to watch a movie or something? I'll watch one of those documentaries that you watch! Or I'll watch the news with you I guess, or maybe–"
"Patton," He said, interrupting me.
"..y-yeah?"
He just hugged me. Didn't say anything, just hugged me. Tightly. I hugged back even tighter.
"Oh shoot!" I said, pulling away instantly. "I don't want to hurt you, I shouldn't be hugging you that tightly. Logan, I'm sor–"

He kissed me. He interrupted me to kiss me on my lips. I kissed back and my whole existence just felt like I could never be hurt as long as me and him are together.

Meanwhile in Roman's POV:

I walked upstairs to Virgil's room. Wonder where Patton and Logan are. I knocked softly. He opened the door almost instantly.
"Hey, kitten"
"Hey," He said, letting me in.
"Can you sing me a song that... maybe reminds you of us? Or like... I don't know, something romantic?" I asked, walking in and sitting down on his bed.
"Sure, I guess..."

"I've never so adored you"
"I'm twisting allegories now"
"I want to complicate you"
"Don't let me do this to myself"
"I'm chasing roller coasters"
"I've got to have you closer now"
"Endless romantic stories"
"You never could control me"
"Well I never really thought that you'd come tonight, while the ground hangs heavy on either side"
"Give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die... far too young to die..."

Is that a... Panic! At the Disco song?
"Oh... wow... why that song?" I said.
"Well... I related us to it more when we weren't together and I was just crushing on you. I don't really know how to explain it, it just makes sense in my head," he said.
"Hm. I like it. Thank you," I said.

    That one time I heard him sing that song by himself in his room... he was crushing on me...

"You're welcome," he said, smiling.

(A/N: please comment if something doesn't make sense so I can try to back it up or fix it, thank you)

"I... I really love your voice, by the way.."

"Th-thank you. I love you," he replied.

"I love you too," I said, smiling.

Meanwhile in an unknown POV:

When will I re-inject Patton?

When will I re-inject the others to remember about Patton?

The Fanders won't know for a while, Hell, they don't even know about me.

No one will know for a while. But the original Patton was so much more fun.

Patton has been this way since I took out that part of his own personality.

The Fanders wouldn't believe it would actually be Patton if I put it back in him...

But he's been without it for so long that if I put it back into him, he'd be able to cover up most of that part of him that has been missing for a while.

You literally couldn't tell.

Unless you're Sherlock Holmes.

Or maybe... if you're super close with Patton.

Possibly, like the other main sides. Or... Logan...

But if I give the sides their memories back about Patton's personality...

They wouldn't treat him like he's a dumb toddler.

They'd be like any other normal friends. Or I guess, since Logan and Patton are dating, it would really benefit Logan.

But would Patton still be "dad"?

No, wait... his dad jokes... they would be spicier than before. More varied. Different sense of humor.

I'm not adding it back any time soon.

But I'd love to know what he'd be like and how things would turn out if I did...

Oh well, I'll just have to find out later on.

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter!)