Chapter 17: A Two-Player Game

TW: Rape (partly smutty)

(A/N: I know y'all think the title is a BMC reference and it wasn't originally but like I didn't realize until after I made it and then I didn't change it cuz I thought it was funny lol)

(After the movie)
Roman's POV:

When the movie ended, Anxiety quickly sat up and ejected the disc. Then put it away in the disc case. He actually isn't that bad, but I can't come off as soft. Also, I'll heal up in 3-4 days, so that'll be great. Logan has been working on a liquid for me to drink to speed up the process.
"Thanks for the cookies, Patton" Virgil mumbled before walking upstairs.
"No problem kiddo!" He yelled back with a goofy smile. They made cookies earlier, chocolate chip ones. Logan has looked very puzzled recently, so I don't know if it's from making the liquid or from something else. It's probably the liquid. He didn't have to do that, but I really am not enjoying this wheelchair. I haven't even SPOKEN to Thomas since the... incident. Oh well, I'll be... patient, I guess...

Virgil's POV:

After I had thanked Patton and heard his response I went upstairs to my room. I closed the door silently and locked it. I then went to put my disc back on my DVD shelf. I grabbed my phone and went to my music. I plugged in my headphones and I went to my Panic! At the Disco playlist of all his songs I own and clicked on "New Perspective". It's also relatable. I always want to sing every time I listen to Panic! but I can't always risk that...

"Hey..." Deceit spoke. Ugh. Great. I was listening to PANIC! AT THE FREAKING DISCO, DUDE! I took off one earphone off my ear.
"What?" I groaned.
"I know Logan knows now. About the starving and self-puking. But just eat in public, actually puke in here"
(A/N: BTW Deceit can tell the truth if he wants to he just doesn't prefer to. Yes, I did research!)
"K? Wasn't planning on stopping..." I said.

"Good. Now, if you'll kindly take off your headphones." I rolled my eyes and paused my music, then took them off and set them on the bedside table with my phone.
"Umm, what is happening?" I asked. He sat down on my bed.
"I wanna play, Virgil. It's a 2 player game and it's really fun."
"What kind of game? Is it a board game or a video game?" I said, sounding like Squidward irritated at Spongebob and wanting to leave.
"None of those, sweetheart..."
The hell? What was he talking about?

    He scooted over and rubbed his finger across my chest and I nudged his hand off me.
"What the hell?"
"What?" He said as he smirked.
"I am not fucking a snake"
"Too bad"

    He snapped and all his clothes were folded on the floor. And – so were mine?!! He was butt-naked, but still wearing his gloves and hat. I did not want to fucking see this...
He crawled on the bed.
"Top or bottom?" He asked lowly, biting his lip. I was too afraid to speak, but too afraid to move. I've never felt like this before.
"Hm? Well, I like being on top anyway, haha" he smirked devilishly.

    He licked across my neck and onto my cheek. He planted a kiss on my lips and I was forced to kiss back. I pulled away for air, as I didn't exactly get a lot before he kissed me.
"Good" He then snapped and a condom was in his other hand, already unwrapped. He slipped it on and then thrusted his dick into my ass. He thrusted in and out, keeping his dick inside. This really fucking hurt! God dammit I hate him!! So fucking much right now...
"Please stop" I whined.
"Haha, not yet princess"
"P-please" I whimpered.

    He then thrusted harder and then I had had enough. I slapped him across his ugly ass snake face and tried to push him off of me.
"Oh, you useless brat. You're getting it now!"
He pulled his dick out and snapped, making his condom disappear and then his clothes were all back on him. He didn't smile 1 bit...

    He grabbed me and threw me on the floor. I had landed on my shoulder. Ouch... He then grabbed my Harley Quinn baseball bat and proceeded it beat my legs and feet with it. He then kicked me in the back and shoulder. I griped in pain, actually, YELLED in pain, so no wonder that happened. I heard my door being banged on. Probably someone heard me scream, but Deceit didn't stop. He then picked me up and threw me against a wall. I fell on my stomach, leading me to fall on my dick. Fucking fuck!!

    I heard them slam open my door, probably with a spare key, and rush over to me.
"Anxiety?!" Patton.
"Oh my god!" Roman. I then heard Logan stuttering. I looked up and saw a crying Patton and a... disturbed Roman?
"You little asshole. You interrupted Aladdin for this bullshit?!" W-what?

    "What the hell, Roman?!" Patton yelled. Wait did he just cuss?!!
"It's true. He's useless and ugly and he should die. He can't help Thomas in ANY WAY POSSIBLE!!" Roman punched me and I could feel blood drip from my nose. He then slapped Patton and kicked Logan in the balls. I then coughed up blood.
"Why're you naked you ugly piece of shit? What's that on your arms, did you come across some kittens?"
"R-Roman... why?!" I spoke in between choked coughs.
"Because no one loves you or wants you around."