Chapter 40: Secretly Exposed

TW: slapping, punching, mentions of suicide, kicking, choking, shoving, physical violence

Virgil's POV:

"Seriously?" I said. Insanity just smirked. I stood up. "Get the fuck out! You don't belong here! Go back to YOUR room, asshole!" I yelled at him and shoved him.
"Oh you did not..." he said deeply and pushed me into the door. I slapped him and then he grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me across the room. He kicked me about 3 times, super hard before I stumbled up. He punched me in the mouth, causing my nose and lip to bleed. I'm just glad I didn't break anything, phew.

    "Go kill yourself you useless piece of shit" he mumbled, but I heard him.
"I ALREADY TRIED, ASSHOLE!" I yelled back.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINY BASTARD!" He yelled at me, slapping me. I kicked him, causing him to trip and fall. He jumped back up from his back and put his hands around my neck and squeezed the air out of me, and lifted me off the ground. I was struggling and kicking to get out of his grip, then he threw me at my door.
"That's what you get, asshole. Tomorrow, I'm taking you to the electric chair" he threatened, smiling demonically. I coughed. I was feeling dizzy and everything was going blurry. I grabbed onto the doorknob and pulled myself up, leaning against the door. I stumbled up, opened the door, and ran as fast as I could to get away, but I tripped over nothing and fell, then it all went black.

Roman's POV:

    I heard a few noises coming from Virge's room, but I didn't worry about it. Maybe he was singing, or listening to his music because it was pretty muffled and loud. Next thing I know, I heard a huge thump near my door. I flinched, and then quickly ran to my door and opened it. I saw Virgil on the floor unconscious. Oh my stars! What happened?! I turned him over so he was lying on his back, and his lip and nose were bleeding. The blood from his nose was dry and so was his lip, but they looked like he just got... beat up. Holy hell...

    I was about to call for Logan and Patton but I just picked Virge up and lied him down on my bed. I started to cry as I closed my door and sat on the edge of my bed. I was crying earlier because of him rejecting me. Now he's definitely going to hate me more than he already does. I grabbed a tissue and wiped the blood off from his nose.

    I wiped my eyes, grabbed my earbuds and grabbed my phone. I plugged them in and went to my music. I put on Beyoncé, and calmed down, taking deep breathes. I decided to check if he had bruises anywhere else. As I was listening to "Crazy in Love" (by Beyoncé), I rolled up his sleeve, and I could not believe what I saw. I was speechless as a tear rolled down my face.

    "Virgil..." I whispered to myself. I choked out a sob, and looked away. There's cuts all over his arms, and there's bruises scattered across his arm. I slowly took off his hoodie and rolled up his shirt sleeves, and saw more cuts and bruises. Another tear rolled down my face, and I held in another sob. I paused my music and ran my hand through my hair. I sighed quietly, then I took out my earbuds and placed my phone beside me. I buried my face in my hands. I sat up and started to pace. Shoot what if he wakes up?! I quickly rolled his sleeves back down, but then I took his shirt off... to see if there was more bruises. Damn he's hot... NOT NOW, ROMAN!

    I saw more red and brown large bruises, with a few scratches and there were huge ones on his back. There was a burn scar on his left wrist, and there were scabbed gashes from what looks like some sharp weapon was whacked at him. I could see his ribs, which was very bad, he's... he's underweight. Oh god... A tear rolled down my face as I strugglingly put his shirt and jacket back on.

Virge's POV:

    I woke up and had a painful ass headache. I put my hand on my head and winced, when I opened my eyes, I noticed I was in Roman's room. I looked around frantically.
"Morning, Panic! At the Everywhere" Roman greeted me with a smile. I noticed I'm lying on his bed and he's at the edge. I sat up and looked around the room.
"Ummm..." I said, confused and nervous about what to do. I was turning the situation awkward, but it was already mostly awkward. Shit does he know about Insanity beating me up? I touched my lip wound and my nose. My nostril is dry from the blood... Shit, did he wipe it off? FUCK!