Chapter 55: They'll Never Know...

A/N: Merry Christmas! Here's an early chapter! Even if you don't celebrate... here it is anyway. Enjoy!

TW: depressive scratching of self, mentions of self harm (cutting)

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

Logan sighed, rubbing his eyes underneath his glasses.
"Roman?" He called out, unusually soft.
"I..." he paused, sighing again, then clearing his throat. Damn this must be serious... well, he's always serious, but...
"I have a razor blade for work," he said. Okay? What's this have to do with anything?
"Yeah..." I said.
"And... it went missing a while ago, but now it's back"
"So..?"
"Well... I have come to conclude that Virgil has taken it... he was constantly anxious around me as if I were to physically hurt him or something, so... I believe he used it to indulge in self-harm..." he said. I could see he was still hiding his emotions, but his eyes gave away his worry and concern.
"I... he... what..?" I replied, at a loss of words.

"I'm sorry I had to tell you this way. I couldn't bare to tell Patton, as you could understand," he said.
"Yeah but..."
"What is it, Roman?"
"I kinda knew... not too long ago..." I said, feeling like I was going to cry.

3rd Person POV:

"How'd you know?" Logan asked Roman, looking concerned.
"I heard odd noises coming from his room and I blamed it on him singing or something, trying to brush it off... then I heard a thump outside my door, and it was him passing out and falling down outside my door, but it wasn't like he was waiting there, he was running from something... or someone," Roman replied, looking anxious.
"That's odd," Logan said, looking puzzled.
"Yeah, and he had dry blood from his nose and lip..."
"Oh... well.. hmm, okay. Continue," Logan said, looking more puzzled, but with a possible conclusion. Roman cleared his throat.
"I carried him to my room and cleaned him up. I took off his jacket and shirt and saw the cuts..."
"Okay... but wait, why were you taking off his jacket and shirt?" Logan asked suspiciously. Roman was flustered.
"Well... I was... um– err– checking if he was okay..." Roman said anxiously.
"You seem pretty anxious..." Logan said, and Roman was indeed anxious.
"Well... I wanted to see if he got beat up, and if he was hurt anywhere else..." Roman said.

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

I'm not telling Logan about his bruises. It's not my business, plus I don't know anything about why Virgil has a bunch of bruises and bruises marks. I'm assuming he got beat up, but I don't know by who.
"Well, did he?" Logan asked.
"No... there were just cuts..."
"Ok, well that's good. NO I MEAN, not that THAT is good, I meant it's good that he wasn't beaten up," Logan said.
"Yeah," I said, awkwardly.

Logic/Logan's POV:

    "Well I'll see ya around, Logan," Roman said.
"Goodbye," I replied. He walked out and shut my door quietly. I'm glad we talked. But I do suspect something... could he have a crush on Virgil??

Anxiety/Virgil's POV:

    I walked outside to get a juice box and I saw Roman talking to Logan, and it seemed serious. I couldn't understand what they were saying, and I just quickly went back in my room. Luckily I opened my door quietly and then shut it quietly. I wonder what they're talking about...

(A/N: Roman and Logan legit didn't notice so it's good lol.)

Insanity/Vincent's POV:

    Deceit was painting my nails black when he popped the question, "How could I ever have had a crush on Virgil?"

"I mean, he's so weak, and honestly not that attractive," he said, snickering to himself after.

"Well, I don't know, it was your feelings," I said. I'm glad he doesn't remember.

"Are you okay, babe?" He asked, bringing me out of my trance.

"Oh– yeah, I was just thinking".

"Okay," He said, smiling at me. I smiled back. I will never tell him. That's why I did what I did to him and Virgil. They will never ever remember. Not on my watch.

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:

    I get up from sitting on my bed and I take off my jacket and shirt. I go into the bathroom to measure myself. 117 now? I gained a few pounds, but hopefully it'll be fine. I take off my pants and look into my bathroom mirror.
"Damn, I'm ugly," I say to myself. I glance at my makeup, and quickly get my makeup bag out of my drawer and reapply my eyeshadow. Done and done.

    As I'm putting away my makeup bag, I glance at my arms. I look at myself choking back a sob, then quickly look at my arms again. I then scratch the shit outta my cuts until they're bleeding, and I just put my pants back on and sit on the ground, back against the door, trying not to cry. Then, a tear slipped down my face. I guess I reapplied my makeup for nothing.

(A/N: oof sorry I keep switching point of views lmao)

Roman/Princey/Creativity's POV:

    I'm just casually watching Shane Dawson videos while eating a few chips. Maybe I should get some fresh air. I get up, close my laptop, close the bag of chips, and run downstairs. I walk out the front door and into the Imagination. I look to my right and see our Mind Palace. I look across from me and see the Un-Commons and the Dark Mind Palace, but it's far away. I look to the left of that and see the Dragon Witch's cave, it's a little closer than the Dark Sides' areas, but not too close. I glanced at the few trees scattered across the edges of the Imagination. I pulled out my sword and started practicing a fight.

After about 15 minutes, I went back inside to take a quick shower and watch some Netflix or YouTube maybe.

That shower was comforting, but it was quick– don't want to waste any time. I went back to watching Shane Dawson, but after an hour I was rewatching some episodes of The Office and South Park.

Unacceptedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें