Chapter 44: Toying With Virgil's Sanity

I appeared back in my room, and I looked around to see if Insanity or Deceit were present. Nope. Good. Here's to ignoring Roman for as long as possible.

"Or, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" a voice said to me. I looked over, frightened.

Deceit.
_______________________________
TW: KPOP, psychological torture, duct taping people, needles, some physical violence/abuse

A/N: things underlined are supposed to be paid more attention to but only for this chapter (right now).

Virgil's POV:

"What?" I asked. Why is he making an MCR reference?
"Sweet sweet revenge, Virgil" Deceit said.
"What the hell?" I said.
"Did I... say something out loud..?" I asked anxiously.
"Yes, you did indeed. You said something along the lines of 'Here's to ignoring Roman for as long as possible', and I replied with an ironic pun I thought you might like..."
"How is it ironic? That it's a My Chemical Romance reference, I kinda like that band, and I'm emo?" I said.
"No, it's ironic because revenge tastes amazing. Especially when served cold" Deceit said, smirking.
"W-what... what are you playing at, Deceit?" I asked anxiously. Shit he's gonna hurt me isn't he... I deserve it anyway, and I need to get used to it.

(A/N: Virge did actually say that out loud and Deceit heard it)

    "Trying to stand up to me, me beating you up, you attempting to fight back and failing miserably; like the little pussy you are, haha" he said, smirking and laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's not my revenge..." he said, smirking and giggling. "It's Insanity's". Insanity walked out of my closet with... headphones?
"Hey Virgie, I noticed you tried to beat up Deceit..." he stated. I tried to speak, but nothing came out of my mouth.

Insanity snapped and there was a chair in my closet, the light now on. Insanity now had duct tape in his other hand.
"W-w-what are–"
"Shut your face you dumb bitch. I'm so done with your annoying bullshit... Oh, don't worry, you're not going into the electric chair yet, I found something else..." Insanity interrupted me. He handed Deceit the headphones and duct tape, then snapped again. Now, he has some white wash cloth. He stomped over to me and grabbed the back of my head and shoved my nose in the cloth, me struggling to get away from the foul smell, and I couldn't breathe. Then, everything went black.

    I woke up and I didn't know how long I was out. I had duct tape covering my mouth and I noticed I had those headphones on my ears plugged into someone's phone, I'm assuming it's Insanity's. I tried to get up out of the chair he summoned earlier which I was now... strapped in. My legs were duct taped to the chair legs and so were my arms (but my sleeves were rolled up). My middle finger and ring finger were duct taped together on both hands, from what I'm assuming is so I couldn't 'snap' my way out of this. I was in my closet, alone and with the light on. The door opened and he walked in.

    "Hello Virgil" Insanity said. He picked up the phone and plugged it into a charger. "I'm setting a timer for 6 hours, enjoy!" He said crazily. "KPOP or the Dora Theme Song?" He asked. Why..?
"Oh, you can handle 6 hours of the Dora Theme Song, Patton used to watch it until he'd stopped liking it. I'm gonna make you listen to KPOP," he said before I could even answer (because I was confused). I violently shook my head no, screaming "no" but it was muffled by the tape, and was trying to break out of the chair. "I'm also gonna record this on Deceit's phone", Insanity said, smirking. I finally stopped struggling. I'm not getting out anytime soon. You deserve this.

    "Oh, and if you act out or try to escape again, I'll come in and..." he stopped and grabbed his spiked belt (with a bit of dried blood on the spikes). "You will be punished" he finished, tightening his grip on the belt. I nodded. He then smirked and walked out the door, "Goodbye Virgin". I always hated my name for that, goddamn it...

20 minutes of non-stop KPOP later...

    Is this music on his phone or is this on YouTube? It's pretty annoying but I can bear it... but for how long? How long until I can't take it anymore? I don't know, but I'm scared...

    I licked the tape on my mouth and it made it looser, and then I was able to lick farther to push off the tape and it fall on the floor (the whole damn process took like 2 KPOP songs).

    I screamed, "HELP! SOMEONE GET IN HERE! I'M TRAPPED AND I NEED TO GET OUT! SOMEONE PLEASE!" Then the door swung open, and it was Insanity.
"You better shut the fuck up, Vagina" he said in a demeaning voice, with his eyes staring deep into my soul. My eyes widened in fear. SHIT! Wait did he just call me 'vagina'?!

    "No, no, no, please! I'm sorry I won't do it again!" I pleaded.
"Too damn late..." he said, angrily and demonically.
"I swear, I'll obey! I won't do anything!"
"You better not you piece of shit!" He yelled, pausing the music.

    He grabbed his belt and whipped me on the back of the head, then he whipped my legs twice. "I've got something for you," he said to me, still pissed.

    "Hey Deceit!" He yelled. FUCK!
"Yeah?" He said, walking in and smirking.
"Do it"
"Do what?" Deceit questioned.
"The special"
"Oooh, ok," Deceit replied, chuckling. He then looked at me dead in the eye, like my dream where he... he... where Patton cussed, and– stuff...

    He grabbed the back of my neck and I flinched, but he didn't mind and he swooped in and kissed me. What the hell is this?! I couldn't pull away since my head was kinda pushed against the back of the chair and I couldn't push him off because I was duct taped down. He pulled away, panting (I didn't pull away because I couldn't, so I was panting as well).
"I've been wanting to do that for so long," he said. I looked down at his boner. What the fuck?! Does he... like me or something?!! "The FUCK?!" I exclaimed.

"Virgil, I love you. I truly do, I just have a bad way of showing it and I... lied, so you wouldn't think of me as weak, and I knew you'd never like me back..." he said, a tear in his eye that he blinked away.
"Wait, you're... actually serious?" I asked, looking concerned (I felt bad).
"Yes, Virgil. I love you, since we first became friends" he said.
"TIME'S UP, GO DECEIT, I NEED HIM TO FORGET THE LAST 10 MINUTES OF HIS TIME!" Insanity yelled. Deceit walked out dejectedly, and I think... crying? He... loves me?

"Hold still, seriously. If you don't, this could end up badly" Insanity said. I clenched my teeth and shut my eyes tight. He gently stuck a needle in my head.
"This'll make you forget your memory. Only the last 10 minutes, but I don't know if it'll work correctly it might be longer I don't know" he said.
"Wait, how do you not know?"
"I could've grabbed the wrong one, I don't know" he said, generally serious. He then injected me and soon it all went black.