Chapter 7

Patton's POV:

I came downstairs to see Anxiety cuddling with Roman, and Roman fell asleep. I should probably keep Anxiety in his room to heal. We need to see if he sprained or broke anything. I went to get Logan, so I slipped in his room.

He fell asleep head down on his desk. I couldn't help but take a picture. He was so adorable. I can't help feeling... like I want to kiss him. He must've not gotten much sleep last night, or he's just so exhausted from stress and everything that's happened.

I walked back downstairs and tapped Roman awake.
"I'm taking Anxiety to his room." I whispered
"Oh. It's ok, I got it" Roman whispered back. He slowly picked up Anxiety bridal style and carried him upstairs. I followed him into Anxiety's room. He lied him down and covered him up in the covers. He stirred and tried to grab back onto Roman, not wanting him to leave. It was so adorable!!
"Haha I'll just lay down with him for a little while" he murmured.
"Ok kiddo!" I whispered and I walked off to my room.
Roman's POV:
Damn, it's only like 1 pm. He seems exhausted. I wonder if he usually gets any sleep on a daily basis. He clutched onto my shirt, as he was next to me and not... on me. He was freezing. No wonder he has like... 1, 2, 3.
3 blankets and 1 sheet.

I felt him start to stir a few minutes later. He woke up. He instantly jumped, realizing I was on his... bed, and realizing he was in it too.
"What're you doing in my room?!" He jumped back.
"Patton suggested that you heal in here."
"I think I only have a few bruises. Nothing's broken..." he said, as he slumped back down, but sat up how I was, except he was under the covers.

Logan walked in with a mallet thing. Is he a flippin' doctor now?
"Now that you're awake, I'll check your pain. Last time, you said it hurt your left knee, your back, since you landed on it, and your right elbow. Is that accurate?" He asked. Anxiety cleared his throat.
"Yes" he murmured.
"I will 'whack' you with this in your spots of most pain to see if they're broken or sprained. Ok?" He said, adjusting his glasses.
"Y-yeah..." Anxiety muttered.

    He whacked him in the knee and he grunted in pain. He whacked him in the elbow, and grunted in pain again. Then he leaned him over to get his back and Anxiety grunted again.
"Well, nothing is close to sprained. You're good. You should have a few bruises. Do you need Roman in your room with you tonight?" He said.
"No I'm fine" he murmured.
"You sure?" I added.
"Yes. I. Am. Fine" he said as he glared at me. Woah-kay, I'll just leave then...
"Okay. Goodnight" I said as I got up and stopped at the door to Anxiety calling my name.
"Yes?" I said as I turned around.
"Thanks..." He said, with a small half smile I barely noticed. I've only seen him smile when he's been sarcastic or if he's smirking at Logan getting mad. I gave a small smile.
"No problem..." I said, and walked off. Now that I think about it, I think I have a crush on him a little bit...

Virgil's POV:
When he left, I felt a little more sad, but I realized that I have Deceit to talk to.
"Goodnight" Logan said as he walked out the door and slowly closed it, silently. It's only 1:20 pm... I heard him pitter-patter away when Deceit finally spoke:
"Finally those lunatics are gone. Let's have some real fun, Virgil"