I just feel... dirty.

Stella.
~
"Tae where are we going?" I asked him as JK drove us to wherever we were headed. I was sitting in the back seat in one of Taehyung's giant hoodies while he sat in the front with Jungkook. He held my hand from the front seat and grinned at me.

"It's a surprise baby girl. I don't even know." He giggled. I smiled weakly.

He could always make me smile.

"Bella you will love it don't worry. You two need this." JK smiled at me in the mirror.

"Ok." I grinned at him.

We stopped finally after 20 more minutes of driving.

Taehyung's guards parked behind us as we got out.

A massive hotel stood out in front of us. It was made of white marble and lights shone in the night, illuminating it with a golden glow. A gorgeous fountain stood at the centre of the lobby.

"Ok! Tae just give your name at the reception and enjoy! Oh and we packed your stuff. Have a fun time." JK winked, handing us two bags and gave me a big hug. He then left.

Huh.

"Shall we?" Taehyung asked.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

"This room is so big!" I bounced on the bed, a genuine smile on my face.

Taehyung left the bathroom, a towel hung loosely around his waist and his black hair slick back from his shower.

I stared at him.

Jesus that's mine?

He grinned at me. I blushed and turned away. His warm breath tickled my ear as he placed his wet head on my shoulder.

"Baby you need to talk to me." He said softly. My lips trembled.

Don't cry.

"Nothing." I smiled at him. "Stop lying to me. I love you. Please don't shut me out. Especially after... that." He growled.

I turned towards him. "Ok." I said. I snuggled into his wet chest, being careful about the towel.

"Stella I'm still wet." He teased. "Don't care." I mumbled. He laughed and hugged me.

"Now let it out." He whispered.

"I just feel... dirty. You know? I feel like I'm tainted, like I've wronged you. I put you through that, just because you are with me. I mean they can go for you again and again and I feel helpless Tae. What can I do? I put you in danger. I don't care about what happens to me. I love you but that doesn't seem to be enough because you still got hurt. I can't stand it. I... I just want us to be together without any hesitation or problems you know? Where I know I'm bound to you." I let out a breath I had been holding in as I looked up at him.

He was staring down at me, a blank look upon his face. I quickly looked away in complete embarrassment.

He gently lifted my chin up and kissed me softly. "Your so perfect. I don't care about the dangers. We face them together because we love each other." He spoke. I then kissed him back hesitantly. He nipped my lip and I gasped. His tongue slipped in and both of ours had a raging battle. I won eventually.

He pulled away, panting now. "Why are you so good at everything." He breathed. I giggled. He grinned. My clothes and his towel were long forgotten as they were thrown to the floor.

"So. What now?" As he hovered on top of me, staring with lust and love.

"Well. I'm going to fuck you senseless." He grinned. "TAEHYUNG." I gasped at this.

"Only for you." He smirked as his hands trailed down my stomach. He placed fiery kisses down my abdomen as I moaned softly.

"So two rounds?" He asked, looking up at me innocently.

More than that.

~~

~E

We love a Tae that is ready to get down to business

Anyways! My chapters are pretty short. The next one I promise is much longer because something extra crazy is going to happen. Be prepared, cause I'm not.