5 missed calls?

Jungkook.
~
"Andddd cut! That's a wrap on Euphoria's dance practise!" The director called.

I smiled. Honestly I can't wait to show my fans this. I worked really hard on it for them.

I grabbed a towel and wiped my sweaty face as I grabbed my phone and left the studio. I unlocked it and saw I had... 5 missed calls from Jimin?

Was something wrong?

I dialled him.

*On Call*

"Jimin? Is everything ok?" I spoke on the phone.

Chim: JUNGKOOK! I HAVE WITNESSED A MIRACLE!

I sighed in relief. Jimin you idiot.

"Jimin! I thought something was wrong!"

Chim: Well yeah that girl must be a lunatic.

Huh?

"What girl?" I asked.

Chim: TAEHYUNGIE HAS A GIRL OVER AND SHE LIKES HIM!

"WHAT?!"

Chim: YEAH! AND HE LIKES HER TOO!

We both simultaneously squealed in excitement.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" I shouted.

Chim: I KNOW!

"I was flying over tomorrow for a break. Now I have even more reason to come. I want to see this." I grinned.

Chim: I'm not blaming you. I would literally pay money to see this happen. Seriously his face is just... you need to see for yourself. I've been holding in my laughter for an hour.

I burst out laughing.

"I'm going home to pack. I'll see you guys in a few days!".

Chim: See ya Kookie! I'll be the first one watching your dance practise!

I chuckled.

"Bye Chim!".

*Call Ended*

So Tae got a girl... Took him long enough. I personally thought he was going to be single forever.

I got in my car and drove to my place. When I got to the gates I typed my password in the keypad and entered.

I parked my car and walked up the entrance steps. I unlocked the door and dumped my stuff on the couch and took a quick shower. After I got changed I went on my laptop and did some quick shopping for Tae and Chim. It's been a while so of course I wanted to bring something.

I got a bracelet for Jimin and one for Tae. They always wanted matching ones but we never got around to it so I bought one for my myself as well.

After purchasing and delivering them to Taehyung's new address that Jimin texted me, I began packing my things.

3 hours later.

God I've never been so tired in my life.

I collapsed on my bed in exhaustion. I then picked up my phone. Jimin sent me a link. It was from that photographer Jimin was obsessed with.

Seriously he is such a fan girl.

A young girl about 20 was in it, really pretty actually, with her brown skin and curly hair. She had these noticeable eyes that stood out bright and dark on her face. I looked at the message with it.

*Chat with Chim*

Chim: This is the girl! The girl Taehyung likes! And she knows emzytheocean! I can't believe this!

Me: Calm down Jimin.

Chim: Ok ok...

Me: Your not are you?

Chim: Fuck no.

I smiled at that.

I texted Jimin a bit longer then wished him goodnight. I then made myself a sandwich then brushed my teeth and went to bed. I had a long flight to England tomorrow.

~~

~E

Jungkook has been introduced!