Crazy weird.

Stella.
~
"Beautiful Bella! Look down a little bit!" They told me. I did as I was told. "Perfect! You can go on a short break." They told me after 20 more minutes. I got off the rock with black silk. I then took a water bottle.

Jesus it is HOT.

The lights were huge, practically soaking me in heat. I handed the water to a member of staff. "Bella!" I heard. I turned around. "You guys!" I smiled. All the members of BTS stood in front of me.

And I mean ALL of them.

"Hey Bells! Holy crap! You look crazy weird!" JK said. Baekhyun came up to me. "Jesus you look just as strange!" Jimin said. "Wait until you see the light show." Baekhyun and I grinned.

"Huh?" Hobi asked. They all looked confused, all except Tae. I looked away from him.

"Check this out. Lights off Sammy!" I called to our choreographer. The lights went off. "JESUS CHRIST!" Jin shouted. Baekhyun and I glowed. "That is honestly super cool and creepy." Jimin's voice came out of supposedly nowhere.

"It's like I can see only your body and your hair but like the make up is seriously cool!" Namjoon said. "Thanks. Bae and I came up with it." We shrugged at the same time. The lights switched back on.

"We are just smart." We said at the same time. Bae and I looked at each other in shock. "Cool!" We both said. "This is awesome! Your saying what I'm saying!" We both said.

"That's creepy as hell. Stop it." Yoongi said. "Sorry." We both said. We grinned. "I'm so happy you guys are getting along!" Jin said happily. "Thanks hyung." Baekhyun bowed, then ruffled my hair playfully.

"Bae! This took 2 hours you twat!" I said, putting it back in place. Everyone laughed, except Tae.

"Hey Stella. Can I talk to you for a second?" He spoke. "Sure." I shrugged. We walked off to a corner.

"What?" I spat.

He winced. "You have every right to be mad at me." He said.

"Oh do I? I didn't know!" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I deserve that." He said, looking down.

"Yes you do Kim Taehyung. Just because of my dance with JK? Yeah. I know about that. Jimin told me. JIMIN TOLD ME. YOU couldn't even tell me! Can you imagine how I felt when JIMIN told me? That really shows how much you trust me Taehyung. I left you alone because you were busy and I knew you needed to practise and I'm so proud of you for making it. I also know you have been dealing with royal advisors on the phone 24/7 because JIMIN told me. But you don't even pick up my calls or text me back. What is the meaning of this? Just tell me your busy and I'll understand because I bloody trust you!" I ranted angrily.

"I know you do. I'm so sorry. Please Stella." He pleaded.

"Tae. I know this is your first relationship and I completely get that. I don't mind you being pissed at Jungkook. We all get pissed at Jungkook." I said.

"HEY!" JK exclaimed.

"She's not wrong you can be extremely annoying." Yoongi shrugged.

Jungkook glared at him.

"Tae all I'm asking is for you to be able to talk to me. We can solve this together ok? It's what I'm here for." I said. "But I like you, crown or no crown. I like all of you Tae. Alright? No guy can take me away. I'm yours. EspeciallyJK." I told him. He looked at me sadly.

"Hey I'm pretty handsome you know." JK smirked. "You've been with Jin too much." I shook my head at him playfully.

I then looked back at Taehyung. He looked miserable.