Teen Titans.

Luna.
~
"I'M HOME!" I yelled as I walked in the house. I heard heavy footsteps as Dad rushed in. "Are you ok? Any bruises? STELLA CALL THE MILITARY!" He looked panicked.

"Dad calm down! I had an amazing time." I blushed, remembering when I kissed him. "What's that blushing face for? Stella does that face! What happened?!" He looked directly into my eyes.

"Aw sweetie how was your date?" Mum walked in. "It was so romantic!" I squealed. "Tell me everything!" She sat down at the counter, Dad wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Where is Shishi?" I asked. "At a friend's." Mum said. "Tell us everything." My dad got straight to the point.

"He took us to see my favourite pianist! We went backstage!" I squealed. "How romantic!" Mum sighed. "What am I then?" Dad said indignantly. "Sh! Let her finish!" She hushed him.

"We had so much fun! I even met him! I was fangirling so hard!" I said happily.

"This is adorable!" My mum was practically jumping in her seat while Dad was hugging her from behind.  "Stay... still!" Dad was struggling.

"And then... oh my gosh it was so sweet... we held hands!" I was blushing uncontrollably.

"DID YOU GUYS KISS?!" My mum yelled. I nodded shyly.

"YES! JIMIN OWES ME 5000₩!" My mum shrieked.

"YOU TWO KISSED?!" My dad looked furious. "Yes DAD. Cause I'm 18 now and old enough." I rolled my eyes.

"Honey I'm so happy for you!" My mum hugged me. "You guys bet on us?" I looked at her. "Of course! Hobi and I have been shipping you two since you guys were nine." She shrugged.

"Why are you so cool." I hugged her tightly. She chuckled.

"THIS IS NOT OK! IT'S THEIR FIRST DATE! YOUR MOTHER AND I NEVER DID THAT ON OUR FIRST DATE!" Dad huffed. "Cause we were strangers Taetae." My mum face palmed.

"Doesn't matter!" He pouted. "You're over 30 and still acting like a baby." She laughed.

"I'm your baby though." He kissed her. "Yuck." I gagged. "See we are allowed because we are married." He pointed out.

"You got Mum pregnant at 20." I smirked. "CAUSE THERE WAS NO PROTECTION AVAILABLE! I WAS CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BULLY ME!" He whined.

I laughed. "Well I'm going to head to bed. Night!" I kissed my parent's cheeks and went upstairs.

I showered and tied my hair up and then leapt on the bed in my bathrobe.

I pulled my phone from charging. The one place Dad can't go.

*Chat with My Idiot*

Me: You up?

I held my phone waiting.

My Idiot:  Yep. Can't sleep so I danced for a bit. You?

Me: Just finished interrogation.

My Idiot: Ha! Your dad scares the fuck out of me tho.

Me: He is just protective. First child you know. Gotta rule the country some day.

My Idiot: He cares about you too.

Me: I know. I love him to bits. Did we get any more homework?

My Idiot: Have you forgotten we did it all?

Me: Oh yeahhhhh!

My Idiot: Dumbass.