Fluffy carpet.

Stella.
~
"Can I open my eyes now Tae?" I asked as he led me up the driveway to his house.

Taehyung had been leading me blindly to his house.

Why can't I be blind when I get there though...

"Nope. The boys and I worked hard on this so I want it to be a surprise!" I heard the sound of keys and then the door opening. He pulled me inside.

"How about now?" I asked. "No." He chuckled. I grabbed blindly until I found his shoulder.

This baby has been here for six months and my back Is KILLING ME.

"If you make me walk anywhere else you die Kim Taehyung." I winced. "Not until we get married." I could practically FEEL him smirking.

"Yeah. Why did we postpone it again?" I asked as he carefully led me up the stairs. "Because you want the baby at the wedding." He said. I nodded.

We finished walking up the steps and he led me down the corridor. I then heard a rattle of keys once more and opened the door.

He led me inside, fluffy carpet now present under my feet. The smell of freshly painted walls hit my nostrils. I scrunched my nose.

"I know it's bad but it's good I promise. Open your eyes love." He said softly, letting go of my hands. I opened them.

"Your guest room..." My eyes widened as I looked at the white crib and all of the fluffy teddy bears. I looked at a bookshelf in the corner which was filled with books for children.

My eyes then went to the desk in the corner of the room, which was probably for Taehyung and I if we are working and want to supervise, then I saw a door on one side.

I looked at the sky blue walls and smiled at the picture of Tae and I from the day he proposed and another picture of all of us together with Emily, Cherry and Bae. Even Ariana and  Mrs Kim were in the group photo.

Next to that was a picture of Tae and I and his mother. Right next to it was a picture of all the boys together with Bae.

He or she will have uncles who will spoil him or her I swear.

Then there was a small portrait of Taehyung's father as well, smiling proudly. It was a wall for photography.

Such a Tae thing to add.

I gently touched the crib, looking inside and giggled at the fluffy pink Kookie plushie.

Jungkook.

There was a speaker in the corner, which I know was Jungkook again. The stars on the ceiling and  the bookcase practically yelled Namjoon and all the colours and plushies were definitely Jimin and Jin.

My eyes then went back to the door. They narrowed as I walked towards it, Taehyung following me silently as I opened it.

What the hell.

It was a walk in closet that was already half full with clothes from Gucci, Luis Vuitton and Fila.

Hoseok. No one else spends that much money on clothing.

I turned around to look at Tae. He was fumbling with his shirt nervously, fiddling with his bracelet. "I can redo it if you don't like it." He said quietly.

I scoffed. "I don't like it at all." I glared at him. He looks at his shoes. "I LOVE IT!" I yelled, squealing at the adorable little shirts.

He looked up in surprise.

"I can't believe you guys did this!" I pulled out my phone and began filming. "Room tour!" I said excitedly. I filmed everything so I could send it to my parents. Taehyung was now smiling as he helped me, laughing when I expressed my child like excitement.

We finished up then went downstairs. "The furniture is different!" My eyes widened at all the soft white carpet on the floor and the now white leather couches and the new TV which was HUGE.

I can see the future of family TV night.

"Yeah I got rid of all the pointy stuff." He smiled at me. Tears began pouring down my face. "Stella?" He looked at me, worried. "Fever? Do you need to throw up? Pain killers? Tell me what it is." He said, examining my face in a panic and grabbing my cheeks.

"I'm just... so... happy!" I was full on sobbing now. "Me too." He sighed in relief and hugged me tightly.

"Me too love. Me too." He hummed, his face in my hair.

Honestly I'm so excited. I know he could feel it. I could feel his too. It was genuine.

I can't wait for the gender reveal.

~~

~E

Fluffy Tae

Fluffy Tae. He looks so ready for parenting like damn.