Alone.

Stella.
~
My heart broke as he cried in my shoulder.

I knew there was something wrong. Why did he want to go through it alone.

"S-s-stella..." He said, his voice hoarse from crying. "What is it Tae?" I said softly. "I've been... I've been lying to you." He said. His shoulders relaxed, as if a weight had been lifted from them. I slowly broke away from him. "What do you mean you've been lying to me." I said, staring at him.

He looked at me, his eyes hesitant. "Sit down." I need to show you something." He walked into his room. I heard him rummaging around, then he walked out with a silk box. I looked at it curiously. I sat on the couch with him. He slowly opened it.

WHAT. THE ACTUAL HELL. IS THAT?!

A silver crown stared back it me, engraved with deep blue sapphires. They twinkled in the light. I looked up and stared at him, emotionless. "I'm Prince Kim Taehyung, future king of South Korea, and I've had my identity kept a secret from you this whole time." He said, looking right back at me.

WHAT.

"I-I lied. I ran away from home. My parents forced me into an arranged marriage, so I ran off. I enforced law number 99. It's a law that is passed to escape arranged marriage. I passed it, wanting myself and the poor girl they wanted me married with to be able to find love of our own. My father, as I'm sure you've seen on the news, is dying. This immediately stops the law temporarily. I-I have to go back. But... I don't want to. I'm afraid. I'm not ready. I don't have a queen. I can't become King unless I have a queen, hence the emergency rule 99, but I'm going back to see my father tonight." He finally finished speaking.

"Tae..." I spoke quietly. He looked at me. I could see the fear in his eyes.

I can't believe he was going through this alone.

"I'm coming with you." I decided. "His eyes widened. "No! Your work! Your scholarship! I won't let you princess." He said, his eyes widening. I blushed.

"Tae this is why I came over. I'm auditioning for BigHit. My uncle sent my demo. The manager of BigHit spoke to the university this morning. I'm going to South Korea tonight." I spoke. "His eyes widened.

He hugged me. He kissed my forehead. "I'm so proud of you princess." He mumbled. I blushed. "Tae I also want to be there for you, if you'd let me..." I broke away from the hug.

"You've shown me your life. I want to show you mine more than ever." He stated, staring right into my eyes. I looked up at him. He smiled softly. He closed the box and took it back to his room. I helped him pack his suitcase. He placed the box inside his travel bag. "Is that even safe?" I asked nervously. "A perk of being a prince. Have you booked your flight yet?" He asked.

"No I haven't." I said, smacking my hand to my head.

GOD I'M SUCH AN IDIOT. I GOT SO DISTRACTED WITH TAE BEING A PRINCE...

HOLY COW. TAE IS A PRINCE.

He looked at my hands which were twisting nervously. He sighed. "I knew you would look at me differently." He spoke sadly.

"Tae. Of course I do. But in the best way. I'm so proud of you. Honestly I really don't care if you are a prince. To me, your still Taetae." I grinned, calming down. He smiled at me. "I knew you were different." He said. "How so?" I asked, back to normal now.

"My best friend is your idol yet you didn't attack him or be friends with him just for his money and fame. But it's not just that. Your kind of different is nice." He stated. I turned around, hiding my red face.

My skin tone doesn't even allow me to blush yet here I am.

"Anyways, you can fly with me." He said. "No. Your not paying for me." I said firmly. "I have a jet princess. I also want you to be safe. Your going to a country you have never been to. Plus, it's to repay for everything you've done." He shrugged.

What have I done?

I looked at him in confusion.

"Your one of the very few people that has accepted me." He said. I blushed even harder, my heart beating fast.

"Now come on Stella! We have to pack your stuff!" He squealed, suddenly excited. I giggled at this. He was trying to be positive in such a hard situation. I'd be bawling my eyes out at all this stress.

He dragged me to my door and went inside. I closed his door and locked it with the key he gave along the way. I then stepped inside with him. I suddenly remembered something.

"Tae! I got you something!" I exclaimed. I ran to the far corner, twisting through the many canvases.

Thank god I'm ahead in my work.

I found it. I picked up the finished painting and shyly showed him. He gasped. "That's the painting you drew of me the day we met." He said quietly. "Yeah. I finished yesterday! I hope you like it." I said, looking down.

"I love it. Thank you so much. I honestly can't believe this. You did this." He said, staring into my eyes.

Wow that's intense.

He then took it and wrapped it carefully in one of the many bags I had in a box. He then placed it on the sofa and rolled up his sleeves. "So princess. What first?" He smiled at me. I smiled back.

1 hour and 15 minutes later

"FINALLY!" I danced around, celebrating my perfectly packed suitcase. Well, Tae did it mostly. I just wanted to throw things in as usual. But he insisted this way was better.

He laughed. He was showered and ready to go. His red hair, he told me, would have to go. I honestly think he would look fabulous in any colour.

I got ready and then we pulled our suitcases out. Taehyung made arrangements in the corridor on the phone, speaking in Korean.

Shit I need to learn this stuff.

I locked both our doors. Taehyung had a case and Tannie in his travel bag. His real carry on bag was slung over his shoulder. I had one case and my own satchel, which contained all my travel files and my sketchbook, phone and pencil case.

Taehyung finished the call and I gave him his keys. We put them in our bags then took the elevator. Taehyung's car had already been driven to the airport to be taken back to Korea. I left my car with Cherry, who I had an extremely tearful goodbye with Em before I saw Tae. I called a taxi and we got in.

As we drove to the airport, Taehyung filled me in. "Ok, so my friends are coming to meet us in a few days alright? You will learn their names. Jimin and JK are joining us tomorrow." I nodded and then put in my earphones. I played a song. I offered an ear bud to Tae. He took it and we listened. After a while I slowly felt my eyes close.

I fell asleep.

~~

~E

S

o talented whomever painted this.

~~