Thinner.

Taehyung.
~
I moved slowly inside her room, clutching her tightly and nudged the door behind me with my foot, closing it.

"Hey." I whispered softly. She just cried more. I clutched her even more tightly than before and observed my surroundings.

Her room was a mess.

Food was everywhere in take out boxes, her sheets were wet probably to her tears and there was a putrid smell coming from the bathroom.

"Stella what's happening?" I looked everywhere in total shock.

She is better than this.

She shook her head and broke away. I looked at her slim form but she looked... thinner.

She looked thinner.

Why does she look thinner?

"Stella have you been eating properly?" I asked, holding her arm and feeling the bones that were dangerously showing under her brown skin.

"More than enough." She whimpered. Her voice sounded hoarse and broken and she was shaking.

"Why are you thinner..." I looked down at her face, my eyes tracing the now prominent cheekbones and chapped lips.

"Side effects." She said bluntly. I blinked. "W-what side effects?" My voice heightened slightly, worry evident on my face.

"I don't know how to tell you Tae. My mother had the same thing." She shook even more.

"Had what? Stella you are scaring the crap out of me so please. Be honest here." I spoke firmly. She looked up at me, her thin face causing her eyes to stand out even more.

Jesus what have I done? I haven't been taking care of her.

"Tae. Come with me." She walked towards the bathroom. I took a deep breath and entered.

I took in the sight.

A sick smell came from the toilet and there were tissues overflowing the small bin by the sink. The bathtub was full, I think she was about to take a bath. The counter of the sink however were covered in thin pieces of plastic with two red lines.

They were...

"P-pregnancy tests..." I took a step back. She looked at me in panic. I walked out quickly and sat on the bed.

"You... you..." I looked at her abdomen. "I'm...  I-I..." Her eyes watered. I pulled her in a hug.

"How long?" I asked, trying to hide my emotions. "A month or two." She muttered. "I didn't know about this. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her. "I was afraid. Of you." She whispered.

"Stella you are smart but sometimes you're stupid." I told her, stroking her hair.

"I wouldn't abandon you." I told her, looking down at her tear stained face.

"B-but Jimin told m-me that you didn't want t-them now!" She wailed on my jacket.

"I'm not going to lie to you. I never planned to have them now." I sighed. She only sobbed harder.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want them." I said, smiling softly. "You... y-you mean that?" She looked up at me wide eyed.

"Of course. What kind of sick human would I be?" I laughed slightly, resting my head on top of hers.

She giggled. I smiled widely. "Now go and take a nice bath and I'll clean up ok. You need to not stress so I'm going to do everything now." I said firmly.