Scientifically impossible.

Jungkook.
~
"So how did you make it to practise?" I gulped down a bottle of water as we took one of our short breaks from practise.

Taehyung was beside me on the floor, a towel on his forehead. "Stella said I shouldn't miss my practises. She also said I need to distract myself from stressing." He mumbled.

I laughed.

"Why are you stressing?" I asked. "Cause I'm about to have a baby JK!" He whined. "Last time I checked that was scientifically impossible." I smirked. He glared up at me.

"So what about the tour?" I asked. "I'm still in it Kookie but I get to miss some practises." He explained. "Ahh." I sighed. Taehyung nodded, rubbing his eyes in evident exhaustion.

Jimin then came over and sat down with us. "How is she?" He asked immediately. "Well hello to you too." I scoffed. "She is ok... just very... emotional right now." He stretched his legs. "No kidding." I laughed, remembering how she had slammed the door in his face. "Not funny." He faced me angrily.

"She ok with the meds?" Jimin asked. "Yes. Thank you for those by the way." His face immediately changed to an expression full of gratitude. Jimin nodded.

"I'm just finding this so weird though. You're going to be a dad." I said, lying on the floor. "Yeah..." He laughed softly.

"What do you want to name him or her?" Jimin asked. "I only get to name the baby if it's a female. Stella is naming the boy." He grinned. "So what are you naming her?" Jin asked. The others have gathered on the floor now. "A different name, but I don't know yet. Any ideas?" He looked at us.

"Minhi?" Hobi asked. "No." He looked at him.

"Jisoo?" Namjoon said. "No." Taehyung shook his head. "So... you don't want a traditional Korean name." Yoongi said, leaning on Hoseok. "No." Tae rubbed his eyes.

"How about... Luna." Jimin said. "That's... actually perfect Chim." Taehyung's eyes widened. "You're welcome." He grinned.

"Do you guys know the gender?" Namjoon asked excitedly. "In 2 days I find out." Tae fiddled with his fingers nervously. "That means baby shopping!" Namjoon grinned happily.

We all look at him weirdly.

"What? I've always wanted to be a dad." He mumbled. We laughed at his blushing face.

"So can we visit her? How far along is she again?" Yoongi asked. "6 months so quite far.  Also you can see her. I feel uncomfortable with Bae and also that Nicholas is a frequent visitor." He cringed. "Jealous much?" Jin scoffed. "Of course not!"  He huffed angrily. We laughed at his pouting expression.

2 hours later

"Woah... what's all this?" My eyes widened along with Taehyung's as we entered his office. The sofa was overflowing with shopping bags from literally every brand I could think of.

"It's for your baby!" Jhope squealed. "Hobi this is too much." Taehyung looked at him in shock. "Nonsense. My future nephew or niece deserves the very best since I will be his or her favourite uncle." He grinned. I chuckled at this false statement.

"Something funny Jeon." He glared at me. I shut up immediately.

No one likes a mad Hoseok.

His smile then immediately switched back on.

Bipolar much?

"So they are unigender but if it's a girl I think she would amazing in these because forget gender and let him or her wear what she wants you know!" He rambled, hands waving excitedly.