Epilogue.

"Daddy wake up!" A high pitched voice said loudly. Taehyung groaned. "Later..." He said.

"Mummy said she would not open the presents until we are all awake!" Luna shook him hard, the excited barking of Tannie close to his ears.

"Alright baby I'm awake I'm awake!" He got up and showered, drying and dressing himself at a sluggish pace.

He trudged downstairs to the warm smell of pancakes and a whole bunch of lard.

Is that bacon? Sausages? HOT CHOCOLATE?

"Morning love." He snuggled into his wife's neck from behind. "Merry Christmas Taetae." She whispered. He smiled and kissed her neck softly. "Not when the children are here!" She giggled. He groaned.

"Morning daddy! It's Christmas!" Shiwoo squealed excitedly, Luna holding his hand. It was a habit they had become familiar with now.

"Your first one with us little guy!" Taehyung picked him up and showered him with kisses. He shrieked with laughter. He then picked up Luna and did the same thing, placing a kiss on her curly hair. She laughed loudly.

"Ok you two! Presents after breakfast!" Stella said firmly.

The two quickly shovelled down their breakfast. Stella and Taehyung laid on the couch, sipping wine as she snuggled closer to him.

They then heard a clatter of plates.

Probably climbed the sink ladder to put their plates in.

They then stumbled in the living room where there was an enormous tree, presents oozing from it.

"You first Luna." Taehyung said. She shuffled in the pile and pulled out the biggest one with her name on it.

Well, she dragged it.

She ripped the wrapping paper off like an animal. Shishi giggled.

"A piano!" She squealed. "You can start by yourself at home now too sweetie." Stella said, smiling.

"Thank you Mummy and Daddy!" She beamed. "Go on Shiwoo. Your turn." Taehyung said encouragingly. Shiwoo took out a large present.

Inside was a recording set with a microphone and headphones.

"We know you like singing love so we thought you would like one for yourself." Stella smiled. "Thank you!" He smiled and put the headphones on and continued unwrapping.

Luna got a new pair of boxing gloves from JK and a judo uniform, some new clothes and shoes from Namjoon, a cooking set from Jin, a silver necklace from Jimin and a book on piano and a CD from Yoongi.

She then got some more clothes and some new posters from Jin of his... face.

Shiwoo got clothes from Stella and Tae, books from Namjoon since Shiwoo enjoyed reading, a whole year worth of dance classes from Jimin along with a matching necklace like his sister, from Jin he got another poster... and then some shoes too.

He got a CD from Yoongi and Jungkook gave him new art supplies.

"Put the necklaces on you two then put all the small things upstairs. Mummy and I will set up your piano and equipment in the music room ok?" I told them.

They began taking stuff upstairs happily.

"It's been crazy hasn't it." Stella signed. "Us? Yes it has. But it's perfect." Taehyung said.

Yes it is.

~~

~E