Damn it.

Taehyung.
~
"I'm getting married. I'm getting married!" I paced at the alter. "Calm down Tae! The press is here idiot!" JK said, fixing his suit.

I was currently waiting for Stella as it was a year after Luna was born. I was both nervous and excited.

The hall was huge, with dark oak floors and surroundings and tables lit up. Blossoms and pink roses were seen from every available surface and a huge pile of presents were in a corner. A white runway lit up the alter and the priest stood there patiently.

The tables on either side were filled with people and cameras flashed. Our families were all at the front.

The girls had already lined up on one side.

WHERE WERE THE OTHERS?!

"You know you have to repeat this in Seychelles right?" JJ, Stella's brother told me.

We had gotten quite close this past year when he came to Seoul for an exchange program for university. "I know! I'm just nervous." I ran a hand through my hair and a stylist rushed over to fix it.

"Come on, it's my sister. She ain't that exciting." He shrugged. I huffed at him.

The rest of the boys arrived and stood in a line. "Stella looks great." Bae grinned as he walked up. "She always looks good!" Jimin grinned, kissing Emily on the cheek quickly then rushed over.

"Yeah..." Jungkook stared dreamily at Cherry. "Take a picture it will last longer." I snapped. He blushed.

"Hobi your suit is blinding me." Jin whined. "Yeah cause I look that good." He sassed back. "Is that how you treat your hyung?!" Jin glared at him.

"It's time!" Someone called. The chatting seized immediately as music played. I stood there and stared at the door.

It opened and the entire room cooed at Luna who was being carried by Ariana. I grinned as she arrived.

I kissed my daughter and took the small pouch and handed it to the priest. I then kissed my sister's cheek and she went to join the bridesmaids with Luna. Jin winked at her and she caught it.

Cheesy.

Flower girls walked down next, holding candles and smiling.

Definitely my mother's doing.

My heart then stopped. She looked stunning. Her dress was amazing, hugging her sides and her lace veil hid her face completely.

Damn it.

Her father held her hand and handed her over to me. He smiled then went to join my family.

I then lifted the veil. Her golden face was clear and shining, black eyes twinkling and her lips smiling widely. I smiled and kissed her.

"Hold on your Majesties we aren't there yet." The priest said. Everyone laughed, then the room become silent. The priest cleared his throat and began.

"Dearly beloved, we are here to celebrate the union of Kim Taehyung and Stella Michael's..."

"Can we skip that bit?" I asked. Everyone laughed again.

"Um ok... straight to the vows it is!" He said.

I took a deep breath, staring at her smiling face.

"Stella... to be honest when I met you I wasn't as cool as you thought I was. I was a clumsy, full of nerves kind of guy and it took me 45 minutes just to make myself say hi!" I said.

She giggled.

"But I'm so glad I did. If not I wouldn't be here doing what I love, being with you and have an amazing family and now a new addition, our daughter." I smiled at Luna.