Smiling bunny.

Stella.
~
"So this is your style choice?" Minhee, my stylist said, looking at my choices from the different sections.

"Yep." I grinned. "Well they are a lot... different than the usual." She said. "That's the point." I said. "Well, your certainly going to make a statement in this industry. I'm actually happy with this." She smiled. "I can tell we will work great together." I said. "Me too." She grinned.

After discussing my concepts and such, I then went to my choreographer.

3 hours later

"Stella do it again. It needs to be faster. You need drive. I need to see passion, not exhaustion. You know the steps but you need motivation. What is your motivation?" He said, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

"My friends. My family. My art and-" I was about to say Tae but I thought it wasn't appropriate. "What is it? You were about to say something. Who are your friends? Are they here?" He interrogated. "My friends are all the way in Oxford and I haven't been able to call them as I got a new phone and I lost my contacts. I miss them." I said.

"Anything else." He said. "Um..." I hesitated. "Ok. I'll bring in someone wait here." He walked out. I sat there on the studio floor, pulling a curl and watching it bounce back.

The door opened. "Hey Stella!" I looked up and saw a smiling bunny looking down at me.

"Kookie!"I jumped at him and engulfed him in a hug as he swung me around. "This your boyfriend?" The choreographer asked. "Nope. He's my brother." I smiled, as Jungkook put me down.

"Your related to Jungkook?!" He said, looking at us in disbelief. "No she is my friend's girlfriend but she is like the sister I never had." He explained.

He ruffled my hair playfully. "Watch the curls!" I said, fixing them. He stuck his tongue out. "Now what's the routine?" He asked.

Jungkook helped me go over my routine for 4 days until I nailed it completely.

He also came over when I completed my art finals. He hasn't seen it yet because I wanted to show him and the boys today as a surprise. I've had a lot of late nights to make replicas of each piece, but it was worth it.

His schedule was packed but he always managed to give me an hour to help. My dance partner was due to arrive today. He knew the moves already so that's why I needed to practise.

I barely saw Taehyung. But I knew he was working hard to catch up with the others so I didn't mind. Trust is important. I did miss him immensely however.

"Yes Bella!" JK said, after we both collapsed in exhaustion. "Perfect! You nailed it Stella!" The choreographer, who I learned to be called Sammy, said.

I grinned.

"Thanks you guys. I wouldn't have been able to do without you Kookie." I hugged him on the floor. "No problem Bella." He said, smiling. Bella was Bunny and Stella. Bella.

"Hey JK, practise started- oh. I didn't know you were busy." I looked him.

Taehyung stood over us, looking beyond pissed.

"Yep I'm done here! Wait. Bella do you want to show Tae your routine quickly?" Jungkook asked. "Yes!" I said quickly, hoping for this to be an explanation why JK was here.

"I thought your partner was coming today." Taehyung said, his eyes narrowing.

"Yeah he is but I needed help so Sammy brought in Jungkook."I smiled. "Oh ok. Let's see the routine then." He sat down with a stubborn expression.

Jungkook and I positioned ourselves. The music began playing.

Is Taehyung ok?

~~

~E

This is the dance Stella and Jungkook were doing. I know it's by Adele but I'm obsessed with the movements in this cover. Honestly such talented dancers.

How's Taetae going to feel?

Just some smiling Kookie to lighten someone's day♡