Crystal.

Korain.
~
11 years later

"Koko hurry the damn up! I'm late for Boxing!" Luna huffed, her long curly hair bouncing.

"Sorry! Jesus calm down!" I said, running towards her, fixing my hat.

"You seem to care about your appearance more these days!" She shoved an earphone in her ear. I blushed as I towered over her.

Cause I want to impress you.

"Yeah... got to look nice..." I looked down at my shoes.

"How was dance practise? Did you get in?" She asked me about my audition for a company.

"Don't know yet." I shrugged. "I'm sure you will get in! You're good, no matter how annoying you are." She smirked.

"I'd say the same for you. High school boxer, piano student by day but a pain in the ass the rest of the time." I grinned. She shoved me hard, causing me to nearly collide with a streetlight.

"Watch it Lu!" I said warningly. "It's a joke! Now come on! We are already late!" She pulled me inside the dojo.

"Remind me why I'm here again." I said, trying not to gulp as I saw her punch a dummy.

"You're my best friend! After Shishi though." She grinned, punching it multiple times like Jungkook taught her years ago.

"Right." I stared at her in awe.

"So... I got these tickets to see this piece played by some piano guy..." I hesitated.

Just continue like Uncle Jimin said. Well, easy for them since they are all famous kpop legends that made history.

"You don't like those kind of things." She stated matter of factly before taking her bottle and drinking from it. I gulped as I watched her.

"But I know you do so... I thought you would like to... you know... go with me?" I asked, twisting my fingers. "Of course! I'll tell Shishi! He would love this!" She said excitedly.

Hell no.

"No! I meant like a date!" I said quickly. She looked at me in astonishment. "You want to go out with me?" Her green eyes widened.

Curse Auntie Stella's blue eyed recessive gene making Luna so perfect.

"I mean... yeah?" I was visibly shaking now.

Should've kept my mouth shut.

"I'd love to. Just let me tell Dad." She wiped her sweaty forehead and picked up her phone from the bench.

WAIT WHAT.

*On Call*

"Hey Dad!" She put him on speaker.

Appa: I'm in a meeting Star. What's so important that I'm being called now?

I smiled at the nickname, remembering how she got it. When they found us asleep outside while we were stargazing.

"Jesus calm down! I just wanted you to know that after I'm done studying I'll be going on a date with Koko ok?" She said, sipping from her bottle every now and then.

Please don't sentence me to death.

Appa: Ah ok Star tell Korain- WAIT A DATE?!

Please. I just want to dance. I can't dance if he breaks my legs.

"It's normal dad!" She signed.