Glowing?

Baekhyun.
~
"Stella! Where were you?!" I looked at her as she ran in the room. "Sorry!" She said, panting. She looked out of breath and...

"Are you... glowing?" I asked her. She truly was. Her skin was actually glowing, a bronze shine on her caramel skin. Her eyes were almost black but twinkling. She had a permanent smile on her face.

"Let's begin shall we?" She began to walk to the centre of the room. "Are you... limping?" I asked, looking at her in worry. "I just fell. Nothing to worry about." She said, smiling.

We began practising. Halfway through I noticed her face scrunch up slightly. "Ok stop." I paused the music. "What?" She said innocently.

I took her hand and dragged her to the boy's studio. They were practising in there. "Ok who in the name of god hurt Bella because I swear I will break all if your necks if it was one of you." I said angrily.

They looked at me, then at Bella. They smiled.

WHY ARE THEY SMILING?!

"Awww she's glowing!" Jhope cooed. Bella glared at Tae. He gulped. "JK did it!" He said, gulping under her gaze.

"Way to throw a mate under the bus Tae." JK told him.

"You." I walked up to Jungkook. "Calm down Bae she is fine." He told me. "She is not ok! She couldn't even get halfway through the song without stumbling! She is limping too." I told him.

JK raised a brow. He then looked at Tae. "Did you really go that hard?" He asked him.

What.

"Wait you hit her? Her own boyfriend. How sick and twisted are you to hit someone like her. You don't deserve her!" I shouted. I was about to run at him when JK grabbed me and held me tight.

Jesus what does this guy eat.

"Stop it Bae he didn't hit me alright?" Bella said calmly. "Promise?" I asked her. "Promise." She smiled. "Then what did he actually do?" I asked as Jungkook let me go.

"Well... that's a story I'll tell you after. Right now the building is going crazy cause Tae's mum is coming." She shrugged.

I went up to her and held her hand. "Your stressing. I can feel it." I said. "I'm alright." She said.

"I'll take it from here." V pushed me aside and hugged her, glaring at me.

Oh is that how it is.

"No. You need to practise. She is MY partner." I took her hand. "Well she's MY girlfriend." He took her other hand.

"You have got to be kidding me." Jimin face palmed as he stretched. "Oh god." Jungkook signed and did a handstand.

"I don't care what she is to you because you hurt her you idiot!" I held back my language.

He was still the prince.

"How DARE you. I'd rather hurt myself than hurt her!" He looked appalled. "Doesn't seem like it your Highness." I hissed.

"Oh snap he used the your Highness card." Jhope said.

"I hate that name." Taehyung spat angrily. "Well now you know why I used it. What. Did. You. Do." I said, emphasising each word to make sure he wasn't brain dead.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DID?" We were shouting now.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Jin asked, looking worried. "No. They need to let it all out." RM watched the scene.

"WHAT DID YOU DO YOUR MAJESTY? TOOK HER FOR A STROLL? DID SHE FALL IN YOUR SOLID GOLD BATHROOM OR SOMETHING?" I shouted back.

"I HAVE A NORMAL BATHROOM JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU STEREOTYPICAL IMBECILE!" He yelled.