We are finally together.

Jimin.
~
"THEY'RE HERE!" I shouted as the car pulled up. I jiggled my foot impatiently. The car stopped and a driver immediately opened the door after he had got out.

Taehyung got out then turned around and leaned back in the car. He turned around again. He was carrying a sleeping Stella in his arms. "Hey Tae." I whispered as he reached me. "Hey Jimin." He whispered back. We walked into the industry.

I then noticed Stella's clothing. She was dressed in an oversized long white sleeved dress shirt tucked in a pair of black trousers with shiny black leather boots. "Tae." I asked. "What?" He asked. "Why is she dressed like you?" I asked as went entered the elevator. Honestly that's how he dresses.

"She wanted to try something different and she loved it. So at the airport we went to the shops and bought a bunch of new stuff." He shrugged. "She looks even more beautiful than she already is." He smiled at her.

Jesus it's like they are one person.

"Let me guess. You insisted on paying." I said knowingly. "Of course. She refused though but she let me buy the shoes." He said. I then looked around his neck.

A silver Chanel necklace with diamonds hung loosely around his neck. "That's new." I pointed at it. "Yeah it's pretty." I looked back at Stella as we exited the elevator. "You guys both have the same one." I stated.

It was true. Hers was hung on a silver chained choker however and it fitted snugly around her neck. "Yeah I liked it so I bought the set." He blushed. I opened a door at the end of a corridor and he walked inside. There were two twin single beds and a nightstand. He placed Stella on one of the beds and tucked her in. He placed her phone on the nightstand.

I then walked out with him and locked the door so no one would walk in. We then headed to see the manager. Taehyung gulped as we stood outside the door. "Breathe." I took his hand and squeezed it. He took a deep breath, and knocked.

"Come in." A voice spoke. We entered. A small man sat at a polished wooden desk. He wore glasses and had a kind face. A golden plaque on his desk wrote 'SEJIN'.

The room was spacious and themed white.

We both bowed. "Good morning sir." Taehyung spoke. The man bowed to him. "Good morning prince Taehyung. Good morning Jimin. I was actually meaning to talk to you about something my prince. Please sit down. Jimin you can stay if you want."

We both sat down, looking confused.

"Now, I'm aware you have an audition to join the group you want to be assigned to." He stated. Taehyung nodded. "Well they have been cancelled." He said. "What?" I said. Our eyes widened.

No. This can't happen.

"Your audition is cancelled because your already in." The man said. Both our mouths dropped open. "How? I-I didn't send an entry video at all or a song cover. I don't understand." Taehyung spoke softly.

Me neither.

"On the contrary, someone did." He said. "WHAT."  I stood up. That's illegal. Footage of the royal family must have direct permission from that said member, just like we had to at first before we got legal permission from Tae's father years ago. "I didn't give permission to anyone. Who sent it." Taehyung spoke firmly. He had every right to be concerned.

"One of our trainees, actually. Her name is Stella." He spoke. I was stunned. I suddenly pieced it together.

The tiredness. The constant painting so she could be well ahead of everyone else and her own schedule. She was arranging Taehyung's audition.

"How?" I asked. "Her uncle came and showed me a very interesting demo. It was of his niece and of the prince himself. He is extremely talented. He also has an incredible visual just like the rest of you. It's the perfect secret weapon for your debut." He said.

"I thought I needed to dance as well. Isn't that part of the requirement?" Taehyung asked, still looking astonished. "She sent 3 entries of you in a studio in London. The entries and the additional headshots she had sent of you were exceptional." He said.

"Well... thank you." Tae said, standing up. "Of course. I expect you would like to greet your new members." He smiled. We both smiled back. "Thank you." We turned around and left his office.

"I can't believe it. She did that." I breathed. "I know." He said. "Well then. Time to officially welcome you to BTS. You made it!" I jumped on his back. "Jimin!" He groaned. "Deal with it." I smiled as I placed my chin on his shoulder.

He continued walking with me giving him directions from his back. We finally made it to a door that said 'BTS'. He opened it.

A short narrow corridor stretched out. 4 doors were on either side and one at the end.

KIM NAMJOON. KIM SEOKJIN. MIN YOONGI. JUNG HOSEOK. PARK JIMIN. KIM TAEHYUNG. JEON JUNGKOOK. BTS.

They were all labelled with each of our names. I hopped off Tae's back and took him to his door. I opened it. It was completely empty but large and spacious. "Make your requests and BigHit will provide." I said. "I'm paying." He said without hesitation. "I'm talking about the paint job and equipment Tae." I laughed. He blushed. "Right! I'll let you have a minute then meet us in the studio. The door labelled BTS." I gave him a hug, then walked out.

We are finally together.

~~

~E