My gangster?

Jimin.
~
"So let me get this straight. You randomly kissed her cheek. Out of NOWHERE." I said, making sure I got this right.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat opposite me in my living room. They came to visit for the day.

"This is seriously priceless." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung groaned and put his face in his hands. "It was stupid! I shouldn't have done it! She probably thinks I'm a creep and doesn't want me to go with her tonight!" He curled up in a ball on JK's lap. Jungkook patted his head.

"Well call her." Jungkook said. "No way." Tae stated. "Yes Tae. Call her!" I agreed. Just as I was about to press further, Taehyung's phone rang next to me. I looked at the caller ID. "Who's My gangster?" I asked in confusion.

Did Tae hire one?

"Um Stella called herself that..." He mumbled. The call ended. My eyes widened. "She's tried calling you six times! Call her back now!" I shouted.

"Kim Taehyung if you leave my bestie hanging like this..." Jungkook cracked his knuckles. Taehyung immediately got up and dialled her.

"Put it on speaker." I told him. Tae rolled his eyes but did so.

*On Call*

"Hey Stella." He said, twisting the hem of his shirt.

My Gangster: TAEHYUNG KIM! YOU IDIOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING MY CALLS? YOU THINK I'M STUPID OR WHAT!?

I was trying my best to hold in my laughter. I could see Jungkook attempting the same thing.

"I'm so sorry! I was scared! How did you know anyway?" Tae asked.

My Gangster: JK told me.

She was clearly pissed as hell. Taehyung glared at Jungkook who just smiled.

My Gangster: Tae I'm not mad at you for what you did. I'm just pissed that you couldn't even call me back. You didn't even let me say anything! Cherry and Emily have been begging me to call you or I would've been even more confused than I am!

Her voice was slowly getting lower back to her normal tone.

"I know.." He said.

"Just tell her you like her you maniac!" I whispered in frustration. "I don't like her like that hyung!" He whispered back.

My Gangster: Tae? You still there?

"Yeah I'm still here." He said in the phone.

My Gangster: I'll see you tonight alright? And remember it's only me. No need to be afraid. I like it when you are comfortable around me. See ya! I need to get more art done to make up for this evening. Bye Taetae!

*Call Ended*

"That's the thing though... it's you and that makes me afraid." I heard him mutter under his breath.

I sighed. "Kim Taehyung. It's time for your final life class taught by Jimin and Jungkook, aka lessons by Chimkookie. Hair and clothing because she is clearly oblivious to your weirdness so we might as well make you look good." I patted his shoulder.

"And judging by this, we have a lot of work to do." JK sighed.

4 hours later

"Tae darling you look fabulous." I stated, as we walked back to his place. "Don't talk like that Chim." He chuckled. Tae had dyed his hair red and had it done. The party was in an hour so it was time for him to change. "I agreed Taehyungie, you look good." Jungkook agreed. Taehyung smiled.

"NOW. THE CLOTHES. MOVE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL." I pushed Taehyung into his apartment. We went to his bedroom. He pulled out a number of clothes.

"Tae none of these are good. Let me handle this." I ran my hands through my hair and rolled up my sleeves.

The things I do.

45 minutes later

"YES!" I clapped my small hands together happily. I could see Taehyung blushing but smiling big. "You think she'd like this?" He asked. "Honey, she is gonna drool over you when she sees you in this." I said.

My style is perfect. Can't argue.

He grinned and then looked at the time. "Just in time too!" He grinned like a boy.

I pushed him out of the door. "Go go! Have fun sweetie!" Jungkook called. "Is Tannie-" Taehyung worriedly asked but I interrupted him. "We got this! Go! She is probably waiting for you!"

He walked out and slowly knocked on the door. I beamed with pride before closing the door.

That's my boy.

~~

~E

I love an evil looking Chim