Old fashioned.

Stella.
~
"Tae. Where on earth did all those clothes come from?" I watched in disbelief as Taehyung pulled on an jacket not made for this weather. He grinned innocently.

"Had them the whole time." He shrugged.

I sighed, shaking my head. We were at my house, and my mother had given us separate rooms. Tae snuck in anyway cause he missed Tannie. I knew how he felt. I missed my dog too.

I could already tell my mum liked Taehyung. She was just being protective.

I just grabbed a black bikini then threw on a black crop top and a pair of black shorts and black flip flops.

He looked at me. "Change." He said. "No." I grinned. He groaned. "Fineee. But guys will look at you." He mumbled. I hugged him from behind. "I like you Tae. Not them." He turned, smiling.

"BREAKFAST!" My mum called. I scrambled out of the door. Taehyung chuckled. "Morning mum!" I said happily, sitting down and stuffing my face with bacon. "Morning love." She smiled. She then looked at him. A tiny geniune smile crept upon her face.

He smiled back at her. "This looks amazing." He bowed to her. "Um. Taehyung. There is no need to bow." She said, startled. "It's a sign of respect Mum because he is younger than you." I explained.

After breakfast we drove off. The first place I took me was in the main town. It was tiny, but so cute!

I swung his hand happily as I saw a row of jewellery shops. I bought a ton of bracelets and necklaces from each small shop. I put them all on him.

"How do you look so good!" I said, finishing clasping on the last necklace. "I honestly don't know." He smiled down at me.

I'm so tiny.

"Come on! Beach time now!" He said, hopping up and down in excitement. I giggled. I walked along with him, getting A LOT of stares.

"Stella. Why are they looking at you?" He whispered as we walked.

"They are looking at you Tae." I said. "Why?" He asked, looking confused.

"Some people here are a little... old fashioned, if that makes sense. Some are extremely racist, but that's mostly due to religion and what's they're used to. I mean, my grandparents are like that, you'll meet them soon, but it's ok after a while." I shrugged, but actually I was afraid for him.

My grandparents, unlike my parents, had EXTREME issues with different race.

My mum was the first woman in my family to marry a foreigner who is my step dad, who is obviously British. There were so many issues growing up, due to his skin and mine being different.

I wish they weren't, but my grandparents came from a time where this stuff was... not really common. My grandmother was also a a very strong willed woman who is quite controlling. I'm sure she would have something to say when she saw Taehyung.

It wouldn't be a good something either.

"You alright love?" He said. He had a worried face as we got in his car, which he of course brought over. He loves his Kim chi. Yeah. He calls a Lamborghini Kim chi.

He was definitely getting looks now.

"Yeah don't worry." I said, giving him a small smile. He placed a hand on my thigh and smiled then he reversed out and drove off.

1 hour later

"Sand feels so WEIRD!" He exclaimed as he sank in it, shoes in one hand. He wiggled his toes, giggling. I laughed at him. "Nice right?" I smiled. "Hell yeah!" He said, grinning. I took a picture of his delighted face looking at his feet.

"Come on Tae! Let's swim now!" I said. I put our stuff by a tree. "Ok give me second." He went behind a rock to get changed. I took off my clothes and shook out my hair. I then got into the sea, diving in head first. I then went to the surface, gasping for air, with my curls reaching all the way down my back. I pushed it back, smiling with my eyes closed.

Feels so good to be home.

I then heard a camera flash. I turned my head. Tae stood there with his waterproof camera. I laughed. "Smile princess." He said. I posed. He grinned. After 10 minutes of this, I pulled him towards me. I grabbed the camera. "Selca!" I said. His eyes widened. "Your hot when you speak Korean." He breathed, arms slipping around my waist.

His wet black hair was pulled back from running his hands through it, his eyes sparkled and a wide smile was spread across his face. I placed my hand on his cream coloured chest. My brown hand stood out. I smiled. I felt so happy.

I then held up the camera. "Smile babe!" He grinned a big box smile. I grinned.

After I put the camera away, I went back in the water and just floated peacefully. Then suddenly a pair of arms picked me up and threw me in the air. I screamed and made a huge splash.

I then broke the surface. "KIM TAEHYUNG YOUR SO DEAD!" I swam towards him quickly.

When you live on an island, on of the first things they teach you is how to swim.

His eyes widened in fear. He quickly leaped out of the water and ran across the beach.

Too bad. I was the fastest in school.

I quickly caught up to him. I crashed into him, both of us falling in the sand. He sat on top of me, smiling triumphantly. "Ha!" He said, victorious. I then flipped him over and was on top of him. I grinned. "Think again." He looked at me, shocked.

"What are you?" He said incredulously. "I was athletic in school. I've also done a few years of martial arts." I shrugged, helping him up. "You surprise me everyday." He said. I blushed.

"Anyway! I need you to meet one of my closet friends! His name is Alex. Your going to love him!" I grinned. I haven't seen Alex for 2 years. We called as much as we could.

"Ok! I'll grab the bags. You get changed." He said.

2 hours later

"Alex!" I ran into his arms as we met at the local hotel. "Hey gorgeous! " he said, hugging me. He then broke away and looked me up and down. For some reason, I felt a slight shiver. I brushed off the feeling."Your tan is almost gone! We need to get it back!" He exclaimed, twirling me around. I giggled. "Shut up Alex." I then pulled Tae in front of me.

"Who's this?" Alex said. "Alex, this is Taehyung." I said. "I'm her boyfriend." Tae said. They stared at each other intensely.

Jesus what's wrong?

"Oh. Stella can I talk to you for a sec?" He then looked at Taehyung. "Alone." He spat. "Fine. I'm reasonable." Tae lashed back.

The hell.

~~

~E

All the stuff I wrote about families being religious is my personal experience

All the stuff I wrote about families being religious is my personal experience. All these issues Stella spoke about is from my personal point of view, even the one about her parents. Stella's grandparents are based on my own. But we have to ignore these remarks and just love for ourselves. Always remember you guys. Love for yourself and your own happiness.