Good boy.

Jungkook.
~
"It has been 3 months since we have debuted. Honestly to all of you supporting us, we couldn't be more happy. We love you! Byeeee!" We all waved at the vlog camera.

"You guys we did it." Namjoon said. "Hell yeah." Jimin said. "Of course we did, you have me." Jin smirked. "JIN!" We all shouted. "Don't disrespect your hyung." He said.

"Guys Stella got her grades today!" Taehyung said from reading a text. "We all scrambled up and ran to the dorm where Baekhyun and Stella slept.

"OPEN UP YOU TWO. I SWEAR TO GOD BELLA IF YOU DON'T I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU THINK OF TAEHYUNG'S-" I was interrupted by the door flying open. "Jungkook you idiot shut up!" She was blushing furiously.

"What about me?" Taehyung asked, confused. "She wanted to know how big your-" Her hand slammed over my mouth. "So what can I help you with?" She glared at me. I gulped.

"Your grades! We want to see them!" Hobi said excitedly.  "Yeah since you entered paintings of us and of Emily and Cherry!" Jin said.

"Ohhhh ok! Come in!" We all gathered in her room. Baekhyun was sitting at her desk, computer open.

"You'll do amazing babe." Taehyung gave her hand a light squeeze.

"Just open it I want to see what my painting got!" I said impatiently.

She slowly opened the link.

"My painting got an A*!" Jin said proudly after reading his portrait's mark. "With your face Jin it was only expected." Stella told him. "This is why your my favourite sweetie." He hugged her. "Stella." Jimin said. "Yes Chim?" She said. "These are ALL A*'s!" He screamed.

My eardrums rang as we all shouted in celebration. "That's my angel!" Yoongi said. "AHHHHHH!" Hobi was screaming.

I lifted Stella on my shoulders. "That's my sister bitches!" I shouted. "Language Kookie!" Jin scolded, but he was grinning as well.

"Kookie I'm going to hit my head on this ceiling!" Stella laughed. I put her down.

"I'm so proud of you." Taehyung bent down and Stella went on her toes and he kissed her passionately. "Jesus give us a warning Tae." I pretended to puke. "How cute!" Jimin sighed. "I know!" Hobi wiped a fake tear. They broke apart smiling.

"God ever since you two made up your faces have been glued to each other." I said. "Shut up JK." They both said. "Awwww they are saying each other's sentences!" Hobi said. "It's called love Jungkook. Do you have a heart?" Jimin glared at me.

"I know you do for Bella's photography friend." I smirked at him. Jimin blushed. "I DO NOT!" He said furiously. "You like Em?" Stella asked him. "NO!" He said, too quickly.

"Oh yes he does. Stalks her Instagram whenever he has free time." Namjoon said, smirking.

"Guys I forgot to tell you! They are coming out for my birthday!" Stella squealed.

"Yayyyy wait a second. Your birthday's close already?!" I looked at her shocked.

"Wait your 15 right?" Yoongi asked.

"Ew then Tae would be a pedophile." Hobi grimaces.

"Shut up Hobi." Tae mumbled.

"How old are you Stella?" Jin asked, ignoring the nasty comments.

"19." Stella said. "Wow your dating a full grown man." Jimin said. Taehyung slapped him. "OW!" He rubbed his arm.

"Yeah and I like it." She smirked. Taehyung blushed and wrapped her in a back hug and placed his head on hers.

Honestly their cuteness was just too... cute. I wanted to puke.

"My birthday is first so..." Jin shrugged. "Yes Jin we have everything planned for you already." Yoongi rolled his eyes. Jin grinned.

"So you two want to see our dance?" Jimin asked. "Yes! Bae! You know what to do!" Stella told him.

Huh?

Bae stood up and then jumped on Stella?! "Jesus Baekhyun you will break her!" Jimin cried out. But with a calm face Stella carried Baekhyun on her back and she walked out with him, both of them laughing.

"I'm scared." Hobi said. "Me too."  Namjoon squeaked. "I'm not. She carries me to my studio when I don't want to get up." Yoongi shrugged. "That's still sexy in my opinion." Taehyung smirked.

"Tae." I looked at him incredulously.

I'm never going to get used to that.

"She's my girlfriend. Everything she does is sexy." He shrugged. "Even carrying another man?" Jimin smiled at him. "He is her partner. I need to get used to the fact he is staying." Tae signed.

"Good boy." Jimin patted his shoulder encouragingly. I smiled.

"Come on you guys we want to start!" Namjoon called.

I feel happy now.

~~

~E