Piece of meat.

Taehyung.
~
I already did not like this guy. I could literally list ten things already and I just met him. And I'm not doing this in order.

1. This guy has the clearest golden skin I have ever seen

2. He is unnaturally blonde

3. His eyes are wayyyy too blue like what gives man?

4. He is literally dressed like a classic coastguard from baywatch

5. He has the whitest teeth I've ever seen. This guy must bleach.

6. He clearly takes steroids. No one at this age is that well built.

7. He can definitely swim by the looks of it

8. He already looks athletic

9. He is eyeing Stella like she is a piece of meat since we got here

10. He obviously wants to get in her pants

I just hated how fake he looks. I watched him as he spoke quietly to her. I growled softly as I saw his arm move slowly towards her face. She blocked it however. He then whined. She shook her head. He then opened his arms. She sighed and hugged him, smiling. His hand then went for her ass.

FUCK NO.

She pulled away quickly as soon as she felt it slide downwards.

That's my princess.

I smiled in satisfaction. She then walked up to me with him following. He was frowning slightly while she was smiling. "Since it's nearly 8, let's go get dinner. I know an amazing sushi place 5 minutes away. We can walk there." She said.

"Can he even walk that far?" Alex scoffed. "He can walk Alex." She laughed. I grabbed her hand as a warning towards him. "Hop on princess." I said.

At the time we practised our handshake, we also made a code for this too. We have basically created our own secret language while she was painting for a whole day in Korea.

She took a couple of steps back, then did a massive jump onto my shoulders. I then began walking, smirking at Alex who looked furious.

Where's your handshake Alex. Oh wait. You don't have one.

After two to three minutes of walking, Stella suddenly pointed at something ahead.

"Tae! Look at that!" She pointed. I saw a group of dancers dancing to Monster by EXO. I grinned.

I love this song. I didn't know it had travelled this far though.

"Tae you have to dance to this!" She said. Now. Normally I would blush and say no, but I wanted to show up this blonde prick so badly. "Sure." She got off my shoulders. I walked up to the dancers.

They stopped.

"Who are you? We ain't never seen the likes of you here." They scanned me from top to bottom.

I guess I am a bit strange here.

"Came to dance. That's alright?" I asked. The man I was speaking to looked at the others behind him. "Alright. Show us."