Ex mentor.

Stella.
~
4 Months Later

"Ladies and gentlemen! Presenting the new duo that has taking over and are close rivals with BTS, also the first mixed gender group in kpop history, 2B!" The presenter announced as Bae and I walked out on Good morning Korea, the audience cheering.

"Good to be here sir." We said at the same time as we had practised.

"These two are amazing! Even finishing each other's sentences. Please do sit down!" John ushered us to the white leather chairs we faced the audience.

"So, I just wanted to congratulate you two on the release of your debut album, Sun and Thorns. How did you come up with that name? Your video was incredible!" He said excitedly.

"Well John, it was pretty simple. We wanted it to reflect on ourselves. Not just us however but the whole mental aspect of youth." Baekhyun explained.

"The dark side is portrayed as all the negative emotions we feel as the youth put under so much pressure." I said.

"The light side shows that everything will be ok and that light will defeat the dark in the end. That's the entire purpose of our album." Bae finished.

"The battle between good and evil and good won basically." I added.

"That's incredible!" John said as a picture of our album cover showed up on the screen behind us and the audience cheered once more.

"Thanks!" We both said, smiling. "That is both creepy but cool." He said. We laughed.

"Now the audience have asked some questions for you guys." He said.

"Throw them our way." I winked at the audience and they all cheered once more.

"Of course! Number 1. Who is the most lazy?" He asked. "Bae." I said immediately. "That's so not true." He said, pouting. "Just admit it." I nudged him.

"Next question." He mumbled. The audience laughed. "Who takes the most time to get ready?" John asked.

"Stella. That's only because of her hair." Baekhyun stated. "He isn't wrong there." I agreed.

"Ok! Next. Who is the funnier one?" He asked. "Me." We both said at the same time.

"This is clearly unknown." John smiled. "Hold on I'll ask." Baekhyun pulled out his phone and called Jin and put him on speaker.

"Jin who is funnier. Me or Bella?" He asked without even giving Jin the chance to say hi.

"Stella." He said. I smirked. "Is this a questionnaire?" More voices were heard.

The crowd cheered as they recognised JK.

"Jungkook who is funnier me or Bae?" I asked. "Bella its Bae. I'm sorry." He said quickly.

"Meanie." I huffed. The audience laughed. "I think Bella is." Jimin said. "Jimin have I ever told you how much I love you?" I said. The audience gasped.

"I know you do. I love you too." He said. "Oh my turn!" I heard Hobi. The girls screamed once more. "It's Bae." He said.

"Yoongi here." More screaming women.

"Bella. Namjoon what do you think?" He asked. "Bella." He said.

"Tae?" Namjoon asked. The girls in the audience nearly broke my ears as his voice was heard.

"Hello." He said. "Your Majesty." Baekhyun smirked. "Shut up." Tae snapped. "Tae who is funnier me or Bae?" I asked quickly before they started arguing. Again.

"You of course my love." He said without hesitation. "Thanks! Bye I'll see you when I'm done!" I hung up.

"Boom." I smirked. The audience burst out laughing.