If you want.

Stella.
~
Me eyes widened. "Tae." I said softly.

"It's fine if your not ready. But I am." He said.

I think... I'm ready.

I walked up to him slowly. He then realised I wasn't stopping and began stepping backwards.

"Stella?" He spoke. I looked at him. He was beautiful.

"Your beautiful." I spoke my thoughts. He blushed but smiled. "Your even more so." He said. I blushed. "Says the guy with the smoothest skin on the planet." He smirked. "The Kim genes babe." He spoke.

I grinned as I slowly removed the long silk jacket and let it pool on the floor. "Isn't that-" I interrupted him with a quick kiss. "Is it what?" I smiled innocently. He grinned a boxy grin and pulled me towards him.

He bent down as he crashed his lips on mine. I responded instantly, tangling my hands in his hair as he lifted me off the ground and walked towards the bed.

He dropped me on the bed and I fell back, both of us panting. He then climbed on top of me and kissed me softly. He then slowly removed his shirt, then began to remove mine.

He looked... wow. His lean slim frame shone from the light of the moon through the curtains. His black hair was messy like a wild bird got at it, me being the bird. His eyes were focused on his task, so I used that time to admire his face. The smooth jaw, the slender dark eyes, his slightly swollen lips and the small dot on his nose.

His eyes then looked into mine. "So beautiful." He whispered. He then kissed me more passionately. I then slowly slipped my tongue in his mouth. He broke away, looking surprised.

"I'll teach you, if you want." I said. He slowly nodded. I then kissed him again. I nibbled his lip slightly. His lips parted in reflex and I slipped my tongue in. It found his. He slowly moved it. I groaned in pleasure.

He put all his weight on me as our mouths worked, me under his tall figure. We then broke apart, gasping for air.

"Wow." He said, grinning. I smiled. "Your pretty good at this. You sure your new?" I asked. He grinned and began kissing me again.

My hand travelled up his chest as he lifted himself up slightly. He then began kissing my jaw.

I was shivering under his light kisses. "Tell me if I'm doing it wrong." He spoke. "Keep going." I said.

He then reached my collarbone and began to suck. I moaned. "Shit." I said. He then littered the rest of my collarbone with dark purple bruises. My skin was burning under his soft touch. He then lifted himself and admired his work.

"Not bad." He breathed. I pulled him back down and he yelped in surprise.

I then kissed his jawline and went down his chest. "Oh god." He moaned. I continued as he slowly untied my bra. He threw it off the bed. I then felt something hard. I looked at the bulge in his pants.

I looked up at him. "Only if you want me to." He said, looking in my eyes intensely. I nodded slowly. He then sat up and removed his trousers and boxers. "Have I ever told you how good you look in trousers? " He told me, removing mine now.

I giggled, kicking off my shoes. He did the same and smiled at me. "Shall we?" I said as we were both bare now.

"Beautiful." He said, staring. I blushed, trying to cover my chest. He gently lowered my hands. "Never hide yourself. Your beautiful Stella. I mean that." He said softly. I blushed even harder.

"Cute." He said, smiling his boxy smile. I grinned and then confidently I wrapped my legs around him. He gripped them tightly as our lips met, my hands resting against his smooth chest.

We made love.

It wasn't long and we didn't go on for several rounds. Just two. It wasn't full of roses and candles. It was sloppy and new. But it was amazing for us, because we loved each other enough to forget about everything else.

~~

~E

I've never written something like this before

I've never written something like this before. I wanted it to be as real as possible. It is the first time for both of them.

 It is the first time for both of them

Just a little appreciation