JUNGKOOKIE!

Stella.
~
Finally.

I walked through the exit gate from my plane, my mask covering my face. I looked around the waiting area, scouting for Jimin and Taehyung and hopefully, Stella.

I finally saw a bright blue head of hair.

Only Tae would dye it such a colour.

I quickly walked up to them. Taehyung and Jimin saw me. Huge smiles appeared on their faces. I smiled, my eyes crinkling.

"JUNGKOOKIE!" They both shouted. They ran at me.

Oh man holy shit.

I dropped my bag pack and braced myself for impact. They collided with me, causing all three of us to topple over in one tangled mess. People stared, but as usual we never cared.

We were used to it anyway.

"Your back!" Jimin fake cried.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry! They were both acting like wild animals and I couldn't control them! Get up you two he just got here! Let's not kill him before he even steps out of here!" A familiar female voice sighed in exasperation.

We all got up and I look at the source of the female voice. Stella stood in front of me, smiling at the two boys holding both my hands. She was extremely beautiful. She was also shockingly tall for a girl. She was the same height as Jimin and shorter than Taehyung. But for a girl that was tall.

I'm not being offensive in any way, I just never expected it.

I looked back at Tae in shock.

Well Tae. I don't know how she likes you and your weirdness but wow.

"Don't just stand there! Where is my hug that you said I'd get?" She smirked at me. I smiled really big, my eyes scrunching up and I scrambled forward like an excited child.

I lifted her in the air and spun her around in a tight hug.

"FINALLY!" I shouted happily.

She laughed.

I put her down excitedly.

"Ok, so first we gotta go shopping because damn I need some new clothes and then we-" I was interrupted by Taehyung clearing his throat.

"JK. You should tell her who you are. She hasn't seen your face yet." He indicated the mask on my face. I mentally face palmed.

"Oh my God your right! Sorry Stella!" I looked down.

God ok. Is she going to freak out? I really hope not. In the music industry I don't have a lot of genuine friends. Most people use me for my money.

I slowly took off the mask. I looked at her. She gasped quietly. "Your Jungkook." She stated.

She then looked at Tae. "THIS YOUR FRIEND." She said. Taehyung nodded sheepishly.

She then looked at me. "That's seriously cool! Your a huge inspiration for me!" She grinned.

Wow. She wasn't trying to do anything. Well I haven't been attacked yet.

"Hey JK." Her voice broke my thoughts. I looked at her.

Her eyes narrowed.

Did I do something wrong?!

"I know that look. Tae invented that look." I looked at Tae. He shrugged. "She isn't wrong. I did." He then looked at her admiringly.

God Jimin was right I paid good money for this. He is so obvious I want to slap him and tell him.

She was still glaring at me.

"Listen JK, I'm not being your friend just because you made literally one of the best songs of all time ok. You really seem like a nice person. Plus I thought we became besties before I knew who you were. My motto, I like you for your company not your car."

I looked at Tae and Jimin in confusion. Tae nodded as he seemed to know exactly what she was talking about.

Jimin just looked lost.

I smiled a big smile at her. "Then let's go! I wanna know all about you!" She laughed and tried to drag my heavy suitcases.

"Careful! Even I had some difficulties wi-" I was stunned when she carried one in each hand with ease and walked out. We all looked at Tae in shock, his face matching ours.

"Be very afraid Tae." Jimin said, as we slowly followed her.

" I find that hot." He said, smirking afterwards.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO TAE WHEN I WAS GONE? WHERE DID THAT COMMENT COME FROM." I looked at him in surprise.

"Guess hanging out with a girl finally got him to be normal." Jimin teased him playfully.

"Mean..." Tae mumbled.

I chuckled. It felt good to be with them again, and I seemed to have finally made a new friend.

This is going to be a good break.

~~

~E