Shiwoo it's a date.

Shiwoo.
~
"Shiwoo get out of there." I heard Dad knock on the door. I opened it slowly. "Yes Dad?" I looked up at him, pleading. "Shiwoo it's a date. You will be ok." He sighed.

"I don't know... I kind of regret it. I'm really nervous. Is my hair ok? My outfit good? I don't know!" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Son, sit down." Dad said, sitting at the edge of my bed. I joined him, not looking at him and I stared at the microphone in the corner.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked.

"Because... for everyone it's so easy... for Korain and Luna they just knew. Uncle Chim told me he got Emi noona easily. Also you and mum." I sighed.

"I can't even talk to girls. She asked me out and I actually really like Yun-hee. She sits next to me in my music class." I smiled softly.

"Woah woah woah. Who the hell told you it was easy getting women?! Jimin was a nervous wreck! He is lying to you. And me? I stood outside your mother's door telling myself for 45 minutes what not to do. I could barely look at her. Your mother was my first." He nudged me.

"But what if this girl is not my Stella?" I questioned. "That's life Shishi. Don't hide." He pulled me in for a hug. I leaned in.

I love his hugs.

"But Koko and Lu... what about them?" I asked as we broke apart.

"Now THOSE two... they were going to end up with each other. It was inevitable." He sighed.

"And you don't like that." I smirked.

"My babies are growing too fast!" He glared at me.

"But yes, it was going to happen and she is 19.  All he has to do is put in effort. Just like you. Try and see how it goes. Ok? If you like her then go for it." He smiled.

"Ok. I'll go!" I stood up and grabbed my coat. "That is how you should be. Confident. She will love you." He smiled. I grinned and walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"Shishi got a girl!" Luna teased. "Shut up." I groaned.

"Luna be nice! I'm so proud of you Shi!" Mum left the counter which she was helping Luna do her homework at. "Thanks mum." I kissed her cheek.

"Now remember. Home by 10pm." She looked at me sternly, but her eyes were twinkling. "That's later than me!" Luna complained.

"I'm in charge of Shi's curfew, your father is in charge of yours." Mum shrugged. "I got the lame parent." She grumbled.

"I heard that. 8pm you will be back with Korain now." Dad raised an eyebrow.

She looked at him angrily. "Mum can Koko come here?" She pulled her best puppy eyes.

Even I can't win against her.

"Ah... of course sweetie." She smiled. "Yes!" She giggled excitedly.

"I'll leave now. Bye guys!" I waved goodbye quickly as I didn't want to see Dad set Luna ground rules and got into the car where Chi had been waiting.

"You alright Shi?" Chi asked as he looked in the mirror in the front.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous." I I fidgeted with the straps of my coat. "Relax, you will have fun! We're here." He stopped the car and got out, opening the door for me.

I saw Yun-hee waiting outside the movie theater. "Hey!" She smiled warmly at me. My heart fluttered. "H-hey. You're early." I said shyly.

Stupid characteristics from Dad.

"I wanted to grab the tickets early! Central Intelligence right?" She looked at me for confirmation. I nodded. "I've been dying to see it! Come on!" She pulled me inside.

"Hmmm...sprite or cola... what would you like Shiwoo?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Please call me Shi." I smiled. She blushed. "Ok... Shi, cola or sprite? I think I'll have cola." She told the man behind the counter.

"Sprite is life. One sprite please." I told the man. I paid for both.

"I would've paid!" She huffed as we sat down in the cinema. I admired her thin pink lips that became thicker with her pout, her slender dark eyes, the messy black ponytail and the huge white sweater that hung loosely on her pale skin.

"How about we take turns?" I grinned. "Hmmm. Next time I pay then!" She declared happily. I agreed.

There will be a next time.

~~

~E

The Prince has come to an end! For those who read, thank you SO DAMN MUCH YOU GORGEOUS PEOPLE

The Prince has come to an end! For those who read, thank you SO DAMN MUCH YOU GORGEOUS PEOPLE. I CANNOT BE HAPPIER.

YOU GUYS SEEM HAPPY WITH MY BOOK AND FOR THAT BLESS ALL OF YOU.