It's very simple.

Taehyung.
~
*On Call*

"Hey Jimin. Is JK with you?" I sat on the balcony of our suite, Stella asleep under the sheets after our... session.

I had called Jimin because I was either going to do something very stupid or absolutely perfect.

Chim: Yeah why? We are having a sleepover. Why are you calling? I swear if it's about work Tae I'm going to murder your royal ass." Jimin scolded me. Jungkook laughed in the background.

"No it's not that. I just need you guys to keep a secret. Please don't freak out ok." I said seriously.

Chim: Always Taetae. What's up? Is something wrong?

JK was questioning now.

"No no everything's perfect. Thanks for this." I smiled.

Chim: No problem! You guys needed a break!

"Thanks again. Anyways I wanted to tell you guys something I've been thinking of. I need your help and I don't know how to do it. If my dad were here I..." I stopped immediately, my eyes getting watery.

Chim: Don't worry Tae. He is really proud of you. What do you need help with?

"I... well I... um..." I was blushing hard.

Chim: Spit it out Tae.

JK spoke impatiently.

"I want to... I want to marry her." I finally said.

There was silence on the other line. "Hello? Chim? Kookie? Oh god I shouldn't right?" I panicked.

Chim: HOLY SHIT MY BABY GIRL IS GETTING MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND! JK WE NEED TO PLAN. OH MY GOD THERE IS THE DRESS AND THE CATERING AND THE FLOWERS. THE VENUE!

Jimin was squealing and Jungkook was squealing like a girl who got a new doll.

Chim: Call dibs on the best man.

JK told Jimin.

Chim: It's obviously going to be me.

Jimin told him like he was stating a fact.

"You guys I need help to ask her? She hasn't said yes yet." I pointed out, face palming.

Chim: Ok ok... I'm still the best man right?

"Jimin." I spoke firmly.

Chim: Alright alright! Anyways my child. It's very simple. You are doing something simple right?

"What do you mean simple?" I asked him.

Chim: Sommething cute like a special memory you guys have you know? That sort of thing. Nothing crazy expensive. She doesn't like that. Also no pink. NEVER GET STELLA SOMETHING PINK.

"Jesus what did she do?" I asked.

Chim: Because her favourite colour is black!

"I know that!" I spat.

Chim: Anyways... did you get it?

"Get what?" I asked.

Chim: He did not just ask that. JK spoke on the phone. THE RING TAE. THE SILVER THING YOU PUT ON YOUR FIANCE'S FINGER. THE ONE WITH THE JEWEL IN IT. DID YOU GET THE RING?!