Mrs. Kim.

Stella.
~
"How do I look?" I entered the boy's studio once more and did a small twirl, my black pants fanning out.

"Absolutely stunning my love." Jungkook clapped. "You look fantastic. The Queen will love you!" Jin said happily. "Sexy." Jimin smirked. I laughed at him.

Bae playfully glared at him. "Thanks Chim." I smiled. "Gorgeous!" Jhope squealed. "You look great Bell." Namjoon grinned. "Hot." Yoongi gave a thumbs up.

"Hey." I turned around. My mouth fell open. Taehyung wore a long blue jacket and white checked clothing. His fingers were bejeweled with rings.

"Wow." I breathed. "Wow." He looked at me, his eyes widening. He then smiled and took my hand and twirled me around.

"Beautiful." He said. I smiled. "Now come. Eomma is waiting for us." I let him lead me out.

Ok Stella. Calm down. She is just the Queen. That's it. Holy shit it's the Queen. I can't do this.

"What's wrong love?" We stood outside the door where his mother was definitely waiting for us on the other side.

"Tae. I'm afraid." I said, playing with my hands nervously. "It's ok. Remember I'm here with you alright?" He kissed my cheek softly. He then opened the doors.

Wow the Kim genes are strong as HELL.

She was stunning. I'm not even lying or anything. She was beautiful, her tiara sat on her black hair which was tied up in a complicated style. Her dress was gorgeous, flowing red silk followed her in a train and diamonds sparkled around her neck.

"Mother." Taehyung bowed to her. "Very funny Tae." She laughed. He grinned and went to hug her. He lifted her off the ground. "Honey bear you've gotten stronger." She said after he put her down. "I know." He smirked.

"More confident too." She grinned. "You would have Stella to thank for that." He told her. She then turned to face me.

I bowed. "Hello your Majesty." I said. She smiled at me. "Your quite the subject of conversation Stella. You may rise." She said. I did.

She walked up to me and looked at me. "She is stunning Tae." She told him. "Beautiful isn't she." He smiled, looking at me. "Very. She will make quite an impression, and by being the first foreign trainee I heard. Very impressive." She smiled at me.

"Thank you your Majesty." I smiled. "Very tall too! I feel tiny!" She laughed. I laughed as well.

"Well my dear please call me Mrs. Kim." She said. "Thank you Mrs. Kim." I smiled. "Now! I've been dying to see your artwork my dear. Taehyung speaks so highly of it. Honestly your all he talks about." She winks.

"Eomma!" Taehyung whined. "Tae I'm telling this lovely girl how whipped you are. Please let me finish." She said. I burst out laughing.

"Now Stella. Could you show me the pieces for your exam? Taehyung called me to tell me about them but I've been aching to see them." She said.

"Of course! After you." I opened the door for her and lead her along the corridor. Members of staff bowed as she walked by.

This is really weird. How do you get used to this?

I knocked on Jimin's door. "Come in!" He called. I opened the door. "Mrs. Kim! How are you?" He bowed to her. "Very well Chim. I must be strong for my people. What about you Jimin? The group treating you well?" She smiled at him.

"Yes! Thank you so much for letting Taehyung join us!" He grinned his beautiful eye smile.

"I had thought about it, and I've never seen my son happier. Obviously being king is his duty, but why not do both." Taehyung kissed her cheek and smiled.