This is not a good guy.

Taehyung.
~
God I feel like crap.

I opened my eyes. Why is it so dark? I thought I opened them.

Suddenly a light switched on. My eyes blinked rapidly at the sudden presence of light. I was in a plain room. There was no furniture except for a wooden table and only a small light hung from the ceiling.

A man stood in front of me, tall and actually quite young. I studied his face.

Jesus what happened to it?

A huge scar when from his eye to his neck, the eye with the scar on actually white.

He was half blind.

"Good morning your Majesty. How are you feeling?" He asked me, smiling. That smile looked forced however.

I attempted to stand up from the chair I was sitting on. My eyes widened when I realised I was bounded tightly with thick coils of rope.

This is not a good guy.

"Let me go." I snarled. I knew I was in a dangerous position now, but fear was not something to show.

"Well you see, we can't do that." The man spoke. "Who are you?" I asked him. "An organisation that has been planning to destroy your monarchy line for years." He grinned at me in a sick, twisted way.

I gritted my teeth in anger. "If you so much as touch my mother or my sister you will never see the light of day ever again." I spat.

"Oh, that's what you think? We are civil my prince. We won't go for them unless you need some persuasion. They are not our main target anyway." He said.

"Then it's not the late queen or her children, who else would it be?" I asked.

Better get them spilling as much as I could.

"Ah prince Taehyung, I thought you were clever. Top of your class I believe. The perfect prince both in looks and in brains. Apparently it seems only one of them is true." He sighed.

"How dare you." I glared at him.

"Well your Majesty, you are the main target. You know why?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"Because you are the crowned prince. Your next in line once you have found a queen I believe. Is that not one of the rules of Article 99?" He asked me.

"Yes of course. But I do not see how this is relevant. I have not found a queen." I smirked.

"Oh but I think you have." The man turned my chair around to face a screen. It showed... a lobby? I then realised it was the cameras in the lobby of BigHit.

Then when I saw who was there, my blood ran cold. "Stella." I breathed, fear corrupting every feeling in my body.

She was arguing with police officers, her voice crackling through the screen. "Listen to me, I understand your do your job, but do it faster!" She shouted at them.

"Ma'am I need to ask you to calm down. We are doing everything we can." The police officers tried calming her down.

"DON'T TOUCH ME. I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR HIM MYSELF." She said, glaring at them. She then faced... Jimin?

"Stay with them Chim. I'm going to look for Tae myself." She told him. "Stella no." Jimin said firmly. I nearly laughed.

Stella never listens.

"No Jimin. He is out there and needs my help. I'm not going to sit here when I can do something. I'm going to Chanel to see if there is anything there." She stared right back at him determined.

"Ok but be careful." He hugged her and let her go.

"She is beautiful isn't she? Quite exotic. Feisty too. The wonders you must have with her." The man smiled at the screen. I glared at him.

I had to lie.

"She means nothing to me. She is just an acquaintance." I spoke blankly.

"Oh my prince. There is no point in lying. In fact, she is about to find you, especially with the clues my men left her at the shop." He grinned in a sick fashion.

"Why her." I asked. "Because. If there is no future king or queen, there will no continuation of your bloodline. Your family is next." He smirked.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" I was twisting around in my chair now, fighting against these bounds. "No can do. She is almost here. Should be about 25 minutes at the most? 10 if she runs." He checked his watch.

"NO! PLEASE! NOT HER. KILL ME INSTEAD. JUST LET HER GO. SHE HAS DONE NOTHING." I screamed. "On the contrary, she continues your monarchy." He said nonchalantly.

"And why do you think that?" I said.

"Well, I'm assuming her reveal is something along those lines yes?" He grinned.

"PLEASE! LET HER GO! LEAVE HER AND MY FAMILY ALONE!"I shrieked, on the floor now, thrashing around now frantically.

"Pathetic." He spat. He then turned around. A woman wearing all black stood behind him with a leather briefcase.

"You have 20 minutes. She made a wrong turn. Have fun." He grinned at me. "A small parting gift." He waved and left the room.

The woman placed her briefcase on the table. She unlocked it and rolled out a piece of leather. My eyes widened in shock.

Knives and other torture devices were laid across the table. She looked at them, as if she were trying to decide what to wear. She then picked up one that had a small drill on the end.

She walked towards me. "N-no. Stay away from me." I was sobbing now. "This will cause a sting." She smiled.

"NO! STAY AWAY! PLEASE DON'T! DON'T HURT ME! DON'T HURT ME!" I sobbed, screaming.

I then saw it approaching my arm, spinning until it was a pointed blur.

"PLEASE NO! NO! STOP!" I screamed.

All I could then feel was pain. Agonising pain everywhere. All I could hear was screams. My screams off the walls. All I could see was blood. My blood all  over her. All I could think of was for it to stop. Make it stop. Please. Someone.

Save me.

Save me.

~~

~E

Guys I was crying writing this

Guys I was crying writing this. Honestly I don't like anyone hurting him.