My first...

Taehyung.
~
2 days later

I couldn't face her. Seeing her at my studio was so hard. But for Jimin, I would do anything.

She had her audition which had now been switched to tomorrow. Jungkook and Jimin had been helping her practise all day. I could hear them downstairs as I stayed locked in my room, claiming to be sick.

"KOOKIE THIS IS HOPELESS!" I heard her shout. "Just make your pitch slightly higher." He said soothingly. Her voice was beautiful. I wanted to go down there and tell her she was amazing, but not after that kiss.

We didn't take it any further.

"Tae... not like this. Rest ok. I'll be here for you always, but you need some sleep first ok?" I heard her words over and over again.

I groaned.

She was my first kiss.

I stayed until evening, JK visiting me for lunch and dinner. The next morning I heard them leave for her audition.

I should go too. Would she want me there though?

I shook my head.

I had to. For her.

1 hour later

I finally arrived at the building. My bodyguard opened the door for me and I walked inside. I went up to the desk where a young woman around my age sat. "E-excuse me?" I stuttered. She looked up at me. Her eyes widened. "My prince." She bowed immediately. I mentally cringed. "I'm here because of my um..." I wanted to say girlfriend, but of course that was inappropriate.

"My friend." I finished. I can't have rumours being spread about Stella. "Name?" She asked. "Stella." I said. Even her name being spoken made my heart race. The woman raised an eyebrow. "Studio 8. Her audition has already is almost over. You can see and hear her through the window though. It's one way glass." I smiled at the woman. "Thank you." She blushed.

Ok then.

I then walked to the place she had told me, the guard following close behind. I reached studio 8. I entered the room. A huge window of glass was on one side and a separate room on the other side of the panel of glass.

I heard Stella's sweet voice. I sighed.

So beautiful.

I then looked around. Producers were taking notes and eyeing her appearance. I then saw JK and Jimin smiling proudly at her. "Hey." I whispered, joining them. "Tae? Your here!" Jimin grinned. "Yeah. I felt better." I lied. "Great! Now here comes the best bit!" Jungkook exclaimed. The room filled with Stella's final high note. It sent shivers down my spine.

"So satisfying." Jimin sighed. My mouth was open. I then closed as she walked in. She smiled. She bowed politely.

Wow she is learning the culture fast.

"Thank you for your time." She said, smiling. They smiled at her. "We will be in contact with you once our decision has been made." They replied. She nodded. She then saw me. Her eyes widened. I gulped.

Shit.

~~

~E

Well Taehyung have fun with that