Too cheesy Jimin.

Jimin.
~
"Guys I think they're gone now." I whispered. We slowly opened the closet door. The living room was empty.

"He didn't." Jungkook's eyes widened. "I-I think he did." I said, shocked as well. "Guys it's their business ok. Let's go to bed and get some sleep. Come on Chim we have a whole bunch of stuff planned for you tomorrow so get some sleep alright?" I nodded. Then I grinned.

I went upstairs to one of the guest rooms. I then saw something that wasn't there before. A small package was on my bed, wrapped in cotton candy wrapping paper. There was a note next to it.

I picked it up.

'Hey Chim! I know your birthday's tomorrow but why not a small early something? There will be so much more stuff coming! Thank you for everything. When Tae told me you were coming to Korea I ordered directly from here this morning, and it came super quick. Like wow the delivery rate is insane! Anyways, thanks Chim. I love you! Enjoy this for tomorrow! I hope you like it! Put it on then turn the note over.

~Stella'

Seriously what a nice sister.

I smiled. I opened it, slowly removing the wrapper. I hate just ripping things, someone put effort into doing something. I grinned.

A thin silver chain bracelet sat in a black satin box. The clasp was an incredibly tiny heart. I grinned and put it on immediately, and it sparkled next to the one JK and Tae have, and the one that all us boys share together. I grinned widely. I then turned the note over.

'I have one too! It's for forever. I'm not taking mine off. You can go in water with it. I love you Jiminie!'

I laughed.

She was always practical.

I showered and went to bed.

The next day

"CHIM!" I heard being shouted in my ear. "YAH!" I scrambled up and ended up falling out of bed. "Ow..." I glared at Jungkook. He grinned. "Come on! The others are downstairs!" He grinned even wider then left the room. I smiled.

I showered and put on some clothes. I went downstairs. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Happy birthday Chimmy." I knew it was Stella. I grinned and turned around. I kissed her cheek and hugged her. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." She grinned and showed the matching chain around her small wrist. I grinned. I showed mine. "Brother and sister goals!" She grinned. I burst out laughing.

I was then tackled to the ground. I groaned. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!" All the boys shouted. "THANK YOU BUT GET OFF!" I shouted back. They scrambled off of me. I pretended to be mad, but then I grinned at them. "GROUP HUG! A real one this time." I said. They rushed forward and engulfed me. I saw Stella taking pictures. "Stella! My face! My eyes are puffy!" I whined. "You look good Chim now come on! Eat! You have a lot to do and I will be taking pictures all day!" She said, smirking.

Huh?

"What do you mean?" I looked at her confused.

45 minutes later

"I'm first!" Namjoon called. "Come on Jimin!" He said, heading to his car with Stella. I ran after him excitedly. She laughed, camera flashing.

We drove for about 15 minutes. We then stopped outside... my old school? I looked at him, confused. He just smiled. "Wait here." He walked inside. I waited. 10 minutes later, he came out, holding a brown leather book.

Huh?

We got back in the car. We stopped at a park. I got out with Stella.

I wonder how many pictures there are of my confused face...