Then this is not Tae.

Jimin.
~
"Guys have you seen Tae? He was late for vocal training." I walked into the rapper studio.

"Nope. He went to buy a new Chanel bag because his old one's strap broke." Hobi said.

"When did he go get it?" I asked. "Yesterday." Joon said, typing on his laptop. I was beginning to get worried.

"Are you telling me that our best friend AND the prince of your bloody country hasn't been seen since yesterday and you aren't worried?!" I snapped at them. They stood up immediately.

"Come on let's find him." They rushed out.

Much better.

After 4 hours of searching for him, we collapsed. "Where is he?" JK asked. We had all joined the search now.

"Hey guys! Have you seen Tae? We were going to get his Chanel bag." Stella walked in. "What do you mean, I thought he already went for it, he sent me a text." Joon showed her his phone.

"No way. He just texted me now." She showed us her phone.

*Chat with My Winter Bear*

My Winter Bear: Hey. Can we go shopping? My bag broke. See ya.

"Taehyung has never written a text like that." I looked at it. "Yeah, look at your previous chat from 2 days ago." JK scrolled up.

*Chat with My Winter Bear*

My Winter Bear: Good morning princess. I hope practise goes great! Tell Bae to behave. I love you baby girl

"Oh your right!" She said, her eyes widened. "Was this the last time he texted you before today?" Jin asked her. "Yes." She said.

"Tae didn't show up for practise either." Yoongi said. "I thought he was with his mum." JK said.

"Did he tell you?" I asked him. "No actually. I haven't seen him." JK said nervously.

"None of us have." Jin's eyes widened with realisation.

"Then this is not Tae." I said.

Silence filled the room. Stella stood up. "Whoever touched him or even breathed on him in any bad way I'm going to break their necks. Come on. We need to report this immediately." She walked out angrily.

"Damn." Yoongi said. "I know." Hobi said.

"Come on you guys. Let's go." Jin said. We followed Stella.

We will find you Tae.

~~

~E

Where are you V?

Where are you V?