So out of this world.

Jimin.
~
At 10am I walked down the street, full of excitement. It's been 5 years since I've seen Taehyung in person.

Has he changed? Has he grown taller? Can he finally talk to girls?

I burst out laughing at that last thought. Nahh.

I then saw his apartment building sign and walked in. This fool is lucky it only takes 10 minutes to walk here or we would have a serious problem. He is lucky it's a Saturday or I would be working.

Right. The guy probably doesn't work.

I entered the building and went to the elevator. I scrolled through Instagram and saw that my favourite photographer just posted a new picture.

I loved her concept. Her name was emzytheocean. It would be seriously amazing to meet her. I have so many questions! But I've never seen her face.

I then found Tae's door and knocked. I heard barking inside and I smiled. He finally got a dog.

The door opened. We stared at each other.

HIS HAIR IS BLUE?!

Then I burst into a massive smile.

"TAE!" I shouted in happiness. "JIMIN!" He shouted back, his boxy smile the same. I jumped on him, tackling him with a hug. I felt happy.

Now all Tae needs besides me and Jungkook is a girlfr-

I didn't notice the door behind me opening.

"CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN?! I NEED SOME SLEEP TAE! YOU KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT!" A voice behind me shrieked.

I froze. I turned around.  A young girl stared back at me, obviously just woken up, judging by her appearance.

I then replayed what she said. "Tae!" I said, slapping him. "Ow hyung! What was that for?!" He groaned.

"For not informing me about your beautiful girlfriend of course!" I hugged her. "Welcome to the family." I pulled away from her, wiping a fake tear and clutching my heart.

Taehyung went bright red. So did the stranger.

"Jimin she isn't my girlfriend! Now come inside. Stella you come too. I'll make you breakfast to apologise for waking you up." Tae said, blushing.

I frowned at this. Seriously Tae. You got a beautiful girl 10 metres away from you and you haven't asked her out yet?

But what I saw next was... weird.

It was shocking even.

It was like I was experiencing something so out of this world and so unlikely that my brain doesn't even know what it was seeing.

He was actually touching a girl.

Taehyung actually grabbed her hand and lead her inside. He then started fussing about her, offering her a blanket or more pillows as she lay on the couch. She was smiling at him. She likes him! OH MY GOD TAETAE GOT A GIRL!

Don't fanboy Jimin. Stay calm.

He started cooking, all while staring at her. I immediately went to help. This idiot will burn this apartment if he doesn't focus.

It's way too obvious he likes her.

Don't worry lover boy. Jimin is here now.

I then smirked. I'm SO telling Jungkook about Taehyung's first crush.

~~

~E