Self portrait?

Hoseok.
~
"GUYS!" I shouted. I had literally just walked into my studio when I got the best shock of my life. A huge pop art painting of me was on the wall. My wall was even painted with Hope World!

The others burst burst in the room. "Woah..." They said. "Hobi you look great! When did you ask for a self portrait?" JK asked, admiring it. "That's what's so crazy! I didn't!" I said, my eyes still wide. "Let's check Namjoon's." Jimin said. We all ran to his room.

"Holy shit." He breathed. A huge black and white charcoal sketch of him was on the wall. "Ok what's going on here?!" Jin said. "This is amazing!" Namjoon did a small happy dance, his dimples making an appearance.

"Let's try mine." Yoongi said. We walked out of Namjoon's room. "Tae there is a note on your door." Jimin pointed out. Taehyung looked confused so he ripped it off the door. "Read it out loud." I said.

"Dear boys, remember when I said I'd show you my final pieces? Well you guys have an exact replica of the ones I entered. I made one for all of you. My grades arrive in two days but I never get my pictures back so I made you copies. It took more sleepless nights but I love you all so much. Especially you Tae. Is something wrong? I hope your ok, so I did something extra to cheer you up! I hope you guys like them! Stella."

He slowly lowered the note.

"You better fix your crap Tae." JK said. "Yeah. She did something extra for you and who knew how long these took!" Yoongi said. "Let's go to her shoot! Baekhyun told me to come by if I wanted, to show Stella support." Jimin said. "Great idea! But first I want to see the rest of these!" Jin said excitedly.

"Who's Baekhyun?" Taehyung asked. "Stella's duet partner. They signed their 7 year contract yesterday." I said.

"WHAT." Tae said, in shock.

"She and Bae are the first mixed gender group in Kpop history!" I said excitedly.

"Wow... that's incredible." Taehyung said. "Well you have to meet him Tae! He is 27 so he is a bit older. But they get on really well and that's great!" I told him. He nodded.

We entered Yoongi's room.

"Damn." He said. It was beautifully simple and beautiful, just wild paintbrush strokes. "This is so you Yoongi!" I squealed, hugging him.

"I love it." He smiled.

"MY TURN!" Jin yelled. We all ran to his room. His portrait was beautiful. Rain was dripping down his face and just... wow.

"She made me look even more handsome that before!" He smiled.

"ME NOW!" Jimin dashed to his room. "GUYS I LOOK HOT!" He called. We walked in his room. "Damn that's a sweet vibe." Yoongi said.

Jimin had Japanese fans surrounding him in a majestic way. "ME NOW!" JK scrambled to his room. We ran in that one.

JK had an innocent look in his painting and the colours were light and beautiful. "You look handsome Kookie." I said, smiling. He grinned, happily bouncing around.

"My turn." We walked in Taehyung's room. We all gasped. Taehyung didn't have one, he had FOUR on his wall. "YOU GOT FOUR?!" JK said. "Shit." Taehyung said. "Yeah pretty boy. Go to her shoot. Now." Jin said, his face serious now.

Taehyung ran out.

"She did all this for us." Namjoon breathed. "Even though she had her own work to do." JK said. " And her practise classes." Jimin spoke. We all look at each other. "Let's go shopping. Let's get her something!" I said. "YES!" They all said.

~~

~E

~E

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.