KNOCK!

Jungkook.
~
I skipped along the corridor, clutching a wiggling Yeontan, looking for Tae. He was late for practise so I decided to look for him.

Honestly Tae.

Stella was gone as well. Bae said she wasn't in the art studio or the dance studio so I decided to help. I went to their shared room.

I opened the door. It was really dark. I fumbled along the wall, looking for a light switch. I found one then flicked it. I turned around.

I stared.

What. The. HELL.

"OH MY GOD TAE COVER HER UP!" I shielded my eyes, dropping poor Tannie in the process. Taehyung and Bella were completely bare on the bed, sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

Well, not anymore.

Taehyung's eyes shot open. He looked at me then immediately covered Stella. She woke up. "HOLY SHIT JK KNOCK!" She shrieked. "MY EYES!" I walked around blindly, finally reaching what appeared to be her desk.

"KEEP THEM CLOSED." Tae said. I did.

I definitely didn't want them open.

10 minutes later I was told to open them. Stella was in sweatpants and Taehyung's shirt, her hair now tied up and her glasses on. Tae was in a white shirt and his trousers, cooing to his little puppy.

"I'll see you later." He kissed her. "I'll miss you." She said. " I'll miss you more." He grinned. "I'll miss you the most." She smiled. "I'll miss all of you." He said. She giggled and kissed him, Yeontan happily licking the bottom of their chins.

"I'M STILL HERE. KEEP IT JUNGKOOK RATED WILL YOU?" I looked at them in fake disgust.

"Bye my love." He said. "Bye Tae. Your already late. Go!" She said. She looked at me. I raised an eyebrow.

I'm going to talk to you later.

She blushed and rushed out, limping slightly.

Well damn Tae.

Tae and I walked out.

"So." He said. "So. SO." I looked at him in shock. "You did THAT and all you say is SO?!" I shouted. "Keep your voice down!" He hissed anxiously.

"GUYS!" I yelled, running across the corridor. "Jungkook!" He placed Yeontan down and ran after me, but I'm much faster. I burst through the doors of the dance studio, Tannioe happily barking near my legs. "Something wrong JK?" Jin asked, stretching.

"THEY DID-" V's hand slammed on my mouth.

"We stayed up watching a movie." Tae said. "Oh that's cool, which movie?" Jimin asked. " 50 Shades of Grey." I said, removing Taehyung's hand after struggling. "What? No!" Taehyung blushed.

"They practically acted it out." I smirked at him. Everyone looked at V with wide eyes.

"You didn't." Jhope said. "Oh yes he did." I said, clapping my hands.

" OH MY GOD." Jimin stood up slowly, staring at Tae. "Ok fine. Yes. We did it." He said.

"HOW WAS IT?" Suga surprisingly yelled. Taehyung grinned at him. "Amazing." He said.

"I'm happy for you guys." RM said, patting his shoulder.

"How did you find out Kookie?" Jhope asked. "I walked in on them sleeping." I said, shivering. The others burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" I exclaimed. I then smirked at Tae.

"Your girlfriend looks really good in lace though Taetae." I smiled. His head snapped towards me with a look that could destroy a planet. "Don't. " He said. I held my hands in defense. "What colours was the lace?" Suga asked. "Hyung!" Taehyung looked at him in surprise.

"Black." I said. "Nice one Tae." Suga grinned. Taehyung held his head in his hands.

"Now come. Your late so you have to do double the stretch exercises." Jhope said. V groaned.

~~

~E

So the youngest found them

So the youngest found them. Poor bunny.